Turns scanner and modem into fax machine
Got a scanner and a fax modem? Why not combine those two into a fax machine. Put a document on your scanner\'s glass, start Fax Machine, press Scan a page, press Send fax, fill in the recipient telephone number and press Fax it. That\'s all. Fax Machine takes the hassle out of scanning and faxing. No difficult settings to make, very user friendly. If you enabled your scanners Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Fax Machine will automatically make use of it. All documents in the ADF will be scanned and faxed.Fax Machine also contains a printer driver, which lets you \'print\' to Fax Machine from any Windows application that supports printing. Of course Fax Machine can not only send faxes, but also receive them. Fax Machine can even forward a fax by e-mail! Here are some key features of \"Fax Machine\":
· Distinctive Ring support
· Can forward received faxes by e-mail, even automatically right after the fax is received
· Can print received faxes automatically right after the fax is received
· Can print log of sent and received faxes, or save these logs to a text file
· Can be set to start when Windows starts
· You can specify what printer to use to print send confirmations and received faxes.
· Contains a junk fax filter, to set apart faxes received from known junk senders.
· Is available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish. Choose your language when installing the application.
· A scanner that complies with the TWAIN standard (most scanners do).
· A class 1, 2 or 2.0 fax modem on serial port 1 through 8 of your PC. This must be a genuine analog fax modem.
· An analog phone line
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug: flashing tray icon, indicating a received fax, didn\'t stop flashing after opening Inbox.
· Message box indicating that forwarding a received fax by email was unsuccessful is now self-closing, so that Fax Machine can continue to receive faxes.