Network administration tool that allows a machine to connect and interact.
An indispensable remote control software that allows you to manage any PC remotely. It helps you to establish remote desktop connection to see a remote screen and use your mouse and keyboard to manage it by the same way like you work with your personal PC. EMCO Remote Desktop gives you the opportunity to enumerate your network for all available machines with just one click.Optimized data transfer algorithms guarantee fast and secure PC remote access. In addition to remote desktop control features you can also get a performance and inventory information from remote PCs, chat with remote users, make a remote screenshots and do other useful things remotely. Here are some key features of \"EMCO Remote Desktop - Starter Edition\":
· A total remote desktop control through the network connection. A high data transfer speed together with a special full-screen mode allows reaching a maximized comfort of remote desktop usage.
· Connecting to the remote desktop without termination a session of the logged on user. Multiple parallel connections with few remote PCs.
· Capturing screenshots on remote PCs and recording a screencasts.
· Chatting with users who operate on remote PCs.
· Monitoring performance of remote PCs. Collecting information about started applications and processes. Launching and terminating applications remotely.
· Collecting deatiled inventory information from remote PCs.
· Executing shutdown, reboot, power off, lock/unlock and logoff commands on remote PCs.
· Intel Pentium or equivalent 1 GHZ processor,
· 512MB of RAM,
· 150MB of free disk space.
· 30 uses trial
· 25 machines trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New and improved features:
· Added an option to retrieve information about network computers from Active Directory
· Invisible MS Office application menu on a remote desktops
· Potential errors while retrieving data from remote computers