Remote desktop management solution for professionals
EMCO Remote Desktop - Enterprise Edition is an application which offers network administrators powerful tools for remote connection.An indispensable remote control software that allows you to manage any PC remotely. It helps you to establish remote desktop connection to see a remote screen and use your mouse and keyboard to manage it by the same way like you work with your personal PC. Optimized data transfer algorithms guarantee fast and secure PC remote access. In addition to remote desktop control features you can also get a performance and inventory information from remote PCs, chat with remote users, make a remote screenshots and do other useful things remotely. Manage servers, provide technical assistance to users, diagnose and fix problems on personal PCs - these and a lot of other tasks can be performed remotely, all directly from your desk. You don\'t need to spend time anymore in refrigerated server room or make long trip to customers in order to troubleshoot a problem. You can rely on EMCO Remote Desktop to save a lot of effort and make your job easier. EMCO Remote Desktop is more than just remote access software. In addition to the fast and reliable remote desktop control module it offers you a set of additional remote administration tools to create detailed hardware and software inventory reports, shutdown remote PCs, execute remote tasks and make performance monitoring. All these features together with a fantastic price contribute to immense success of this product on the remote control software market. Here are some key features of \"EMCO Remote Desktop - Enterprise Edition\":
· A total remote desktop control through the network connection. A high data transfer speed together with a special full-screen mode allows reaching a maximized comfort of remote desktop usage.
· Connecting to the remote desktop without termination a session of the logged on user. Multiple parallel connections with few remote PCs.
· Capturing screenshots on remote PCs and recording a screencasts.
· Chatting with users who operate on remote PCs.
· Monitoring performance of remote PCs. Collecting information about started applications and processes. Launching and terminating applications remotely.
· Collecting deatiled inventory information from remote PCs.
· Executing shutdown, reboot, power off, lock/unlock and logoff commands on remote PCs.
· Remote Desktop Control
· Interactive access to remote desktop
· Support of multiple parallel sessions
· Capture screenshot from remote desktop
· Record screencast on remote desktop
· Shutdown remote PC
· Text chat with remote user
· Schedule file operations on remote PC
· Performance Monitoring and Remote Task Management
· Remote applications and processes management: get list of launched applications and processes, terminate, launch new
· Performance monitoring on remote PCs: CPU and memory usage, number of launched processes
· System, Hardware and Software Inventory
· Basic inventory information: OS, motherboard, memory, video system, modems, network
· Extended inventory information: processor, memory banks, disk drives, printers, installed applications, OS hotfixes, shares, drive mappings, startup commands, program folders
· Printable inventory report
· Customized inventory report
· 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
· 512MB of RAM
· 250MB of free disk space
· 30 uses trial
· Nag screen
· 25 machines trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New and improved features:
· Added an option to retrieve information about network computers from Active Directory
· Invisible MS Office application menu on a remote desktops
· Potential errors while retrieving data from remote computers