An application that will help you convert PowerPoint to true DVD-quality video in WMV, AVI or MPEG format
PowerVideoMaker Professional is a program that will allow you to convert PowerPoint files.PowerVideoMaker is a perfect solution for converting Powerpoint to DVD-quality video in WMV, AVI or MPEG format. PowerVideoMaker preserves text, animations, graphics, transitions, audios and narrations from the original PowerPoint. PowerVieoMaker supports audio files that play across multiple slides or animation effects. PowerVieoMaker is remarkably simple to use, even if you have no experience. Everything that you need to do is easily and quickly accomplished through an intuitive user friendly interface.With PowerVideoMaker, you can use PowerPoint as a video-production tool, PowerVideoMaker can convert PowerPoint to AVI video, convert PowerPoint to Mpeg video and convert PowerPoint to DVD compatible MPEG2 and VCD compatible MPEG1. In a few steps, you can convert your ppt to movie and distribute your presentation to anyone, whether they even have a computer or not. Here are some key features of \"PowerVideoMaker Professional\":
· Convert existing PowerPoint presentations to smooth video of the highest quality: With PowerVideoMaker Professional , you can convert PowerPoint to videos of crystal clear resolution in AVI , MPEG or WMV format.
· Easy-to-Use,No Experience Necessary: PowerVieoMaker Professional is remarkably simple to use ,even if you have no experience.Everything that you need to do is easily and quickly accomplished through an intuitive user friendly interface.
· Preserve all of the original PowerPoint file: Preserves animations, graphics, transitions, audios and narrations from the original PowerPoint Presentations
· Supports multiple audio tracks on the same slide: PowerVideoMaker preserves multiple audio tracks which are playing simultaneously on the same slide.
· Supports audio files that play across multiple slides or animation effects: Audio files that play across multiple slides or animation effects can also be preserved.
· Supports sound effects of animations and transitions: PowerVideoMaker keeps sound effects of animations and transitions in the video.
· Supports Three Timing modes: Currently, PowerVideoMaker supports \"Automatic Timing\", \"Rehearse Timing Now\" and \"Use existing Timings\".
· PowerPoint 2002/2003/2007
· Windows Media Player 7.0 or higher
· 256 MB RAM
· 2G free disk space
· Pentium III 500 processor or equivalent
· DirectX 8.1 or above
· Watermark on the output videos What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support music playlist.
· Use existing timings in Automatic timing mode.