Video Surveillance with multiple IP cameras. Detects noise or motion.
Professional Video Surveillance Software With Support For Multiple IP Cameras. Security Monitor Pro is the perfect solution for complex security problems. Security Monitor Pro will help you monitor and record from multiple cameras simultaneously, create continuous video recordings, and view multiple cameras in a single window. Each camera has its own individual monitoring and recording settings When motion is detected, it can send email or SMS (cell phone) alerts, record audio and video, and/or sound an audible alarm. Furthermore, this application will maintain a detailed event log that you can later analyze. Each camera has its own scheduled on/off times. The schedule can be the same each day, different for each day of the week, or include one-time events. The cameras can also start monitoring when the application starts up. Remote monitoring keeps you on top of security, even from distant locations. All video recordings and snapshots can be automatically uploaded to the FTP server of your choice, either on a regular schedule or as soon as the alarm condition is detected. The program can also stream live video and audio from one camera, which can be viewed from any location using the Internet. Email/SMS alerts can include a snapshot showing the cause of the alert. Security Monitor Pro can monitor and record from multiple IP cameras, in addition to any cameras connected directly to the PC, simultaneously. It\'s the central element of your security and surveillance system. Here are some key features of \"Security Monitor Pro\":
· Use multiple IP cameras or webcams simultaneously to monitor and record video.
· Receive instant e-mail notification when motion or noise is detected by your camera.
· Schedule each camera to start and stop monitoring automatically, either daily or weekly.
· Configure each camera individually to record continuously or monitor for motion.
· Broadcast the video from your camera so you can view it remotely.
· Stamp the video recording with date and time for legal purposes.
· Use a wizard to help configure Security Monitor Pro for common monitoring scenarios.
· Get e-mail notifications with a snap of the event sent to your mailbox.
· View all event history for each camera along with recordings and snaps.
· Upload recorded videos and snaps to any FTP server for safe storage or web site viewing.
· Use digital zoom with any camera to magnify small areas.
· Pentium 500 MHz or better processor
· 512 MB RAM or higher
· 1 GB free hard disk space on installation drive (10 MB required for installed files)
· At least one web camera or IP camera
· Nag screen
· 30 days trial
· Limited to 2 hours for Monitoring with Alerts, Camera Recording, FTP UPload and Live Broadcasting What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Audio Support for USB cameras: You can now capture and monitor sound data along with the USB camera\'s visual data.