A really first intellectual "color music" light show
SoundGraffit - the first really intellectual music light expose with DMX yield. SoundGraffiti Dimmer is a program that allows you to convert sounds: the input sound signal of microphone( line input) or winamp to yield signal representing DMX dimmer devices (Lamps, projectors and etc) Here are some key features of \"SoundGraffiti Dimmer\":
Sound processing parameters:
· Sens e and Tempo: – adjusts the algorithm sensitivity .
· FreqH and FreqL: – adjusts the top and bottom borders of frequency .
· Input Level : – adjust and displays the signal input level
· Min Level : – adjust the signal/noise division
· Brightness: - adjust line and dynamic brightness .
· Output : – adjust maximal and minimal levels of signal output.
· File - Save and load parameters ( *.scm files )
· Style of Music : Select fixed parameters
· Home Page : Our internet home page
· DMX Config : Opens a window for allocation of DMX channels .
· (\"Quantity of active channels\" - Number of channels DMX column , where an input is required: \"c\" - constant sends a constant value from the “Value” column to DMX \"d\"- sends the data from channel with a number in “Value” column to DMX , enables to save and load parameters of channels )
· vis_WinAmp: -> Setting : - setting color properties for the visualization screen.
· Saved together with other parameters, yet active only with visualization screen.
· Visual control: You can select a color for every field, or a select ed number of sells.
DMX Output :
· You can choose the program, which will transfer the data of SoundGraffitiDimmer through LPT (parallel port), COM (serial port), USB or network to the external dimmer device (such ArtNet_SG.exe– for devices of ArtNet).
· Start - Start an output program for data transfer.
· Pause - Pause transmitting.
· Home page – Vendor\'s home page.
· Auto Start - Auto start transmitting.
· 3D graphics card
· 900 MHz processor (usage max 30%)
· The operating time with data transfer (Output Data - change) to other program is limited to approximately 5-10 min.