The software is a powerful RFC browsing tool renders Colorful, Visual, Scalable Hyper-RFCs.
RFC Browser Lite Edition is a viewer tailored to RFC browsing. It is a powerful tool to view RFCs that renders RFCs into HyperRFCs: intra-RFC hyperlinking, Visual, Colorful, Scalable.Hyper: RFC Browser Lite Edition provides an alternative way to view RFCs in plain text format - rendering them into HyperRFCs! In RFC Browser Lite Edition, the RFCs look like html files, they own intra-RFC hyperlinks: entries in Table of Contents and so on. So RFCs are converted to the format of Hypertext. Colorful: Users can assign different fonts to RFC Title, Subtitles, Table of Contents, Headers/Footers and Default Text. Visual: Furthermore, RFC Browser Lite Edition provides tree views to facilitate browsing: tree view of RFC structure and tree view of pages. Scalable: If users choose to hide Footers, Headers and blank lines after Footers and before Headers, the length of RFC will become shorter obviously! Small size of fonts also result in less printing paper. Powerful: If RFCs are your everyday readings, RFC Browser is the optimal explorer to assist you, as you need IE, Netscape, etc to browse web files. Here are some key features of \"RFC Browser Lite Edition\":
· Powerful parser that analyzes most RFCs.
· Rich and friendly user interface: 2 views (Structure View and Page View for RFCs), hyperlink, color rendering, scalable RFC length, print and print preview.
· Structure View provides a navigating tree of RFC.
· Page View can help you browse the RFC page by page or turn to the page you want anytime.
· Hypertext-like browsing.
· Scalable: hide Footers/Headers/blank lines.
· Builtin download tools.
· 30 day trial
· unable to save options
· printing is limited to page 1-5 only
· only 3 files could be opened per launch