On-demand test management tool for manual software testing
Testuff is an application created to help developers in creating test cases for their applications. It is a test management suite that includes management for various test stuff: cases, runs, defects and more. NOTE: Free for personal use, however users will have to create an account within the application. Here are some key features of \"Testuff\":
· No more \"works for me\" - capture a video of each test and attach it to bug reports. Testuff drastically reduces the time testers spend explaining the bugs to developers and helps developers quickly reproduce and eradicate elusive bugs.
· Doesn\'t require an IT department to install and maintain. Testuff is an on-demand service with a desktop client application and a secure web-based backend. It saves you both time and money which can be better spent on improving your software.
· Integrates with many bug trackers and can automatically generate bug reports in your bug tracker. All reports include a link to the video recording of the test and a lot of additional useful information for reproducing and correcting bugs.
· Gives you peace of mind by storing your test data on secure and routinely backed up servers that are monitored around the clock.
· 30 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
The New API second phase additions:
· Submit test result using the API
· Support for reporting more than one step result of a test
· Get all suites
Bug Tracker Enhancements:
· Reporting defects to two different bug trackers is now supported
· New tracker Integration – ChiliProject (21 on the supported trackers list…)
Better Defect Reporting:
· Report multiple defects from the same test step
· Category field added to the defect details
· Failed run now linked to its defect/s
Better Test Management:
· Add ‘exclude labels’ filter in lab
· Assigning labels is now available within the test editor
· Label column added on the test view
· Merge Branches – combine two branches, tests, labs and with all history
· Created_date and Created_by fields now shown in test information
· Multiple run configuration selection for assignment (creates a run for each selected configuration)
· Progress bar added in the lab while assigning tests
· Run configuration field added to the export file