A GUI Tool for MySQL admin and Access to MySQL conversion
Navicat for MySQL is an ideal application for MySQL administration and development. It works with any MySQL version from 3.21 or above and supports most of the latest MySQL features including Trigger, Stored Procedure, Function, Event, View, Manage User, and so on.It is also not only sophisticated enough for professional developers, but also easy to learn for new users. With its well-designed Graphical User Interface(GUI), Navicat MySQL lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way.Navicat MySQL can connect users to local/remote MySQL Server, providing several utilitarian tools such as Data/Structure Synchronization, Import/Export, Backup and Report to facilitate the process of maintaining data. Here are some key features of \"Navicat for MySQL\":
· Compatible with any MySQL server version
· Support of Events
· Support of Triggers
· Support of Stored Procedures and Functions
· Support of Views
· VARCHAR Data Type support. Value from 0 to 65,535 in 5.0.3 and later versions
· BIT Data Type support
· BINARY/VARBINARY Data Type support
Well-designed user interface:
· Virtual Grouping for categorizing your works.
· Customize of connection order.
· Provide better vision for users in table grid.
· Well-described Wizard System.
· Support dock windows.
Powerful data management tools:
· Form View support.
· Send notification e-mail for schedule task.
· Foreign Key Auto-Completion.
· Data Synchronization support.
· Structure Synchronization support.
· Support of Tables/Views/Stored Procedures/Events Backup and Restore.
· Support of Tables/View/Stored Procedures/Events Data Transfer.
· Build in SQL Console.
· Supports Parameter Query.
· dBaseIII memo support in DBF Import Wizard.
· Run Selected in SQL editor.
· Raw mode setting allows user to view the actual data value which stored in the MySQL database.
· Manage Users.
· Support of HTTP Tunnel.
· Support of Private Key for SSH Tunnel.
· Provide Auto-reconnection for MySQL server.
· Export Registry Record(.reg) via Navicat MySQL.
· Support Code-Completion in Query, View and Event.
· Support New Query - create a query from different databases which are within the same connection.
· Support Views in Query Builder.
· Support of Views Builder.
· Support of setting global Row Height and Column Width in table grid.
· WordWrap for Query and View Editor.
· Provides a short-cut to terminate a running query.
· Hard-disk space vary depending on installation. Full installation requires 10 MB of available hard-disk space
· Pentium II processor or above
· 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
· MySQL Server
· 30 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Major New Features:
· Data Modeling Tools.
· ER Diagram view.
· SQL Minifier.
· Database Wide Search.
· Ability to run transaction backup for MySQL database (InnoDB only).
· Added object list in Query Editor.
· Added DDL tab in Object Information.