Creates macros to automate most common tasks!
Keyboard Express is a useful Windows keyboard macro program.Keyboard Express allows you to issue just about any series of keystrokes to your windows applications with the touch of a key. These keystrokes can manually be entered in and assigned to over 700 hot keys. In addition, keystrokes can be captured \"on the fly\" as you are typing in one of your Windows applications. System date and times, symbols and more can be added for insertion into applications. Program activation, sound, repeats, delays, pauses and more can be included in your macros.If you receive a number of e-mail messages, each requiring a similar response (price quotes, customer support, general inquiries, etc.), don\'t re-type the same response over and over again. Type it once, assign a hot key and each time that response is required, just press the appropriate hot key. Your response is automatically placed into your e-mail reply. No more time consuming e-mail responses.Use Keyboard Express to create e-mail taglines. Instead of retyping or copying/pasting after each e-mail response, press a hot key to insert the tagline.If you enjoy entering Internet contests but find filling out the forms to be tedious, Keyboard Express will speed the process. Create hot keys for your favorite sweepstakes. Each time you return, press the hot key and the form is completed. No more typing out name, address, phone, e-mail, miscellaneous info, etc. Here are some key features of \"Keyboard Express\":
· Define up to 500 macros per macro file with 5000 keystrokes per macro.
· Choose from over 700 hotkey combinations.
· Create multiple macro files
· Assign hotkeys to specific windows or make them global
· Simply key in text or auto-capture common keystrokes
· Quickly add, modify, delete, copy and move hotkeys
· Import/Export single macro or a group of macros
· Print list of hotkeys for future reference
· Command line options such as Browse Mode (to prevent users from changing the macros) and loading in specific macro files
· Networking option with file locking capability
· 3MB disk space
· 32MB RAM
· 30 days trial
· nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The program now works correctly with macro files that are read-only.
· Updated the font selection for shortkey macros that Paste Rich Text.
· The RunQuiet advanced installation option now disables the \'Prompt about
· read-only status on macro files\' option and sets the Default Action to
· Leave the file as is\'.
· Updated the help.
· Restore Window Positions may now be used when the Explorer window is
· Updated the hook to improve compatibility with other programs that also use
· Increased the width of the dialog that displays the \'File is read-only\'
· When a macro file is loaded in the Keyboard Express Explorer it is now
· By default 10 items are now included in the most recently used list of
· macro files.
· All open macro files are now included in the list of most recently used
· macro files.
· Added support for persistent macro files.
· Added \'Close open macro files before loading another macro file\' option to
· the preferences that will ...