A useful VST effect plugin for compresing audio streams
MCompressor provides standard compression with volume maximization and has adjustable compression shape, which gives you power to set custom smoothing or even interesting sound effects.Grt MCompressor and take it for a test drive to see what it can actually do for you! Here are some key features of \"MCompressor\":
· Standard and custom compression shape - using user shapes you can easily create various dynamic effects such as expansion, gate or even some extraordinary shapes for rhythmization...
· Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MCompressor performs.
· Signal maximization - compressors actually lower the signal above the threshold. MCompressor can compensate the reduction to ensure, that if the source has reached 0dB, result will too. This is especially useful for mastering, since you want to maximize loudness and use the entire bit resolution.
· Hard, linear and smooth knee with adjustable size
· Side-chain based on band-passing the original signal (useful for de-essing for example).
· Standard general parameters - input gain, attack and release...
· Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
· Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that\'s too much, you can just hold ctrl and MCompressor will only slightly modify existing settings.
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI\'s.
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs.
· Fully automatable.
· VST host
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All plugins can now change default settings - check the big button in Settings/Settings
· Low-quality zero-latency upsampling algorithm highly improved
· All multiband plugins now have multiple analog crossovers with slope from 12dB/oct to 120dB/oct
· You can temporarily activate band link by holding alt key and moving a parameter in multiband plugins
· Added detection range for modulator\'s pitch detector to filter out frequencies outside of range of the particular instrument
· Plugins now update all parameters after a preset has been loaded
· Optimized multiple parameter automation
· Parametric equalizers now have first band low-shelf and last high-shelf by default
· Improved flicker free resizing in some hosts
· All textual edits of time are now in milliseconds to avoid numbers like 0.001
· Multiband plugins now remember 0%/100% dry/wet buttons when browsing presets
· Channel modes are now available from the main screen
· Fix: Smothness didn\'t work correctly upon startup in many plugins contai...