The easy way to design and deploy Outlook Signatures across your organization
The easy way to design and deploy Outlook Signatures across your organization without ever leaving your desk Outlook Signatures are great for getting names, job titles, contact details and even cool branding elements into every corporate email that you send. They’re an easy way to let your customers know who you are and how to get hold of you - and just think how happy marketing will be with all those extra brand impressions. The trouble is, Microsoft never gave you a way to centrally manage Outlook signatures. So what do you do? You visit each user and update their Outlook signature by hand? Maybe you’re smarter than that and you get your users to try updating their own? Whatever you do, some people will ignore you and some people, like Joe from Accounting, will always mess up. Result? You and your company look bad. The answer is Outlook Signature Manager from Exclaimer. You can create personalized and professional Outlook signatures to make external emails look great. Use the powerful editor to create your own dynamic Outlook signature templates or feel free to be inspired by our extensive library. Build policies to get the right signatures to the right people. Maybe you want your Sales team to have different signatures from your R&D guys? Maybe some people need more than one signature to choose from. Maybe you want to incorporate campaign banners and disclaimers into your Outlook signatures and maybe everybody gets the same disclaimer but different people want different signatures. You get all this and much more with Outlook Signature Manager. And the best bit is…when you hit the save button, everybody gets their new Outlook signatures – even remote users that are always on the move and never get time to stop by the office. That’s it. No more running around, no more emails and no more mess ups. Your users can get on with sending great looking mails and you can get on with the important things in life. Here are some key features of \"Exclaimer Signature Manager\":
Easy to start, easy to manage, easy to deploy:
· Initial configuration and setup couldn\'t be easier. You install and setup from a single computer and a smart setup wizard gets you up and running with your first policy. Every user will be admiring their shiny new Microsoft Outlook signature before you know it. And you never have to send an email or visit a user. Just click save and everyone gets updated, even the guys on the road that rarely sign in to the corporate network. That’s a really great feeling.
Driven by rules:
· One size can\'t fit all when it comes to Outlook signatures. Maybe Sales want a different signature from R&D? Maybe some of your guys need multiple Outlook signatures? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a single, organization wide legal disclaimer? Perhaps you want a particular department to run a promotional campaign? Maybe you want different signatures to run over a period of time? You can do all this and much more. In fact, we’re totally confident that our flexible rules can describe any business need you’ll ever have.
Plus smart, dynamic templates:
· There\'s more to building Outlook signatures than just pretty pictures – although we handle pretty pictures just fine. You can position and configure dynamic merge fields that display Active Directory data like name, job title or telephone numbers. Insert and manipulate brand images or standard table structures like address blocks.
· You\'ll probably want smart behaviour like hiding the \'fax:\' label when the Outlook user doesn\'t have a fax number or having a different signature for replies. Our templates and policies give you all this power wrapped up in a friendly editing package and fully support Plain Text and HTML as well as RTF formats.
You can test ahead of deployment:
· When you\'ve built your policies you deploy them and wait for the phone to ring, right? What could possibly go wrong? We know you need a little bit more control than that, so we\'ve given you a really cool policy tester that gives a graphical view of the outcome before you make the mistake, not after.
· With all the features of Outlook and OWA
· If you can do it with Outlook, or OWA, you can do it with Signature Manager. Make a specific signature the default. Set different signatures for replies and forwards. Set standard fonts and mail formats across the organization. Clear out all those old and inconsistent signatures that users have created for themselves. It’s all there and just a click away.
· You have to be logged on an Active Directory Domain
· x64 architecture-based computer with Intel processor that supports Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T) or AMD processor that supports the AMD64 platform; Intel Itanium family IA64 processors are not supported.
· 1GB of RAM or better
· 100MB (Megabytes) or better
· Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution or better
· 4MB of RAM (video RAM or VRAM) or better
· ASP .NET 2.0 is required on the machine that Exclaimer Signature Manager is installed on.
· Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010
· 30-day trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Fixed the following problems:
· Signatures were not created if an Organizational Unit name contained a parenthesis.
· Signatures were not deployed if the Organizational Unit name contained a comma.
· Unable to select child containers due to a re-occurring parent container.