Beautifully branded signatures and disclaimers in a MS certified package
Mail Disclaimers is a professional application designed to fulfill your total email signature, email branding and email disclaimer needs without loading up your IT people. Add dynamic, personalized and professional email signatures, email disclaimers and email banners to make Microsoft Exchange 2010 & 2007 emails look as great as your traditional communications. Think of all those extra brand impressions on every corporate email – and don’t forget the disclaimers your legal guys insist on to keep you compliant. Like you’d expect, a product called Mail Disclaimers handles those just great. Use the powerful editor to create your own email disclaimer and email signature templates or feel free to be inspired by this extensive library. Create policies to get the right email signatures and email disclaimers on the right emails. Your sales team are different from your finance and legal guys. And your IT people, well, they’re just different. You want your customers to be impressed and informed, but maybe that lunch invite from Joe in accounting doesn\'t need all that branding detail? With our rules, you get the right message on the right email every time. Give your IT people a break. Mail Disclaimers is built ground up with them in mind. It\'s centrally managed, easy to set up, easy to deploy, easy to configure, easy to monitor, fast, tested to destruction and certified by Microsoft. And should you ever need them, our expert support people are always ready to help out. Think all of this comes out of the box with Microsoft Exchange 2010? Think again. Here are some key features of \"Mail Disclaimers\":
Easy to start, easy to manage, easy to deploy:
· Initial configuration and setup couldn\'t be easier. You manage the install and setup from a single computer no matter how many Microsoft Exchange servers you have. A smart setup wizard gets you up and running with your first policy directly after install. You\'ll be applying Exchange signatures, Exchange branding and Exchange disclaimers to your corporate email before you know it.
Driven by rules:
· One size can\'t fit all when it comes to an Exchange signature or an Exchange disclaimer. Why brand your internal emails? Shouldn\'t emails from sales look different from emails out of R&D? Isn\'t promoting the latest HR initiatives on internal mails a good idea? Maybe you want a campaign to run over a date range? You can do all this and a whole load more. In fact, we’re totally confident that our flexible rules can describe any business need you’ll ever have.
Plus smart, dynamic templates:
· There\'s more to a great Exchange disclaimer or Exchange signature than just pretty pictures – although we support pretty pictures just fine. You can position and configure dynamic merge fields that display Active Directory data like the sender’s name, job title or telephone numbers. Add data from the email itself like the subject or recipient and attachment names. Insert and manipulate brand images or standard table structures like address blocks.
· You\'ll probably want smart behaviour like hiding the \'fax:\' label when the sender doesn\'t have a fax number, or maybe putting the signature below the latest reply where it belongs rather than right at the bottom where no one will see it. We’re guessing you don’t want to repeat the disclaimer over and over again in a long thread? Our templates give you all this power wrapped up in a friendly editing package - and just in case you were wondering, there’s full support for HTML, Plain Text and RTF formats.
You can test ahead of deployment:
· You build your Exchange signature or Exchange disclaimer policies then you deploy them and send a test message, right? What could possibly go wrong? We know you need a little bit more control than that, so we\'ve given you a really cool policy tester that gives a graphical view of the outcome before you make the mistake, not after.
However you send email:
· Your people send email from BlackBerrys, iPhones, iPads and OWA as well as all those different versions of Microsoft Outlook, right? Mail Disclaimers is installed on your Microsoft Exchange Hub Transport servers and processes emails as they pass through so it just works, however the email got sent. This is great because it gives you the central management and control that you need. Trouble is, there’s a downside – you can’t see exactly what’s going to be sent when you’re writing an email. The good news is that Mail Disclaimers can update the email in the Sent Items folders so you can be sure just exactly what went out.
· Microsoft Exchange 2007 or 2010
· 30 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· An error was thrown when sending email messages to users or distribution groups that started with an asterisk character.