Automatic responding and email redirection
Maintaining systems for automated replying, copying and forwarding of email can be time consuming and prone to error. Not so with Exclaimer Auto Responder! With nothing to set up in Outlook and nothing to configure in Active Directory you can meet all of your automated email responding and rerouting requirements from one central console. With an easy scenario-driven wizard, creating new policies takes next to no time and if you only want a policy active for a limited period, no problem - simply set and forget with the policy scheduler. Take Exclaimer Auto Responder for a test drive to see how useful it can actually be for you! Here are some key features of \"Exclaimer Auto Responder\":
Automatically reply to incoming email:
· Instantly acknowledge receipt of incoming messages – let people know that you have received their sales enquiry or job application.
· Make the reply more personal by including the original message in the same way that Outlook does – your correspondents will appreciate a message that looks like it was written by a human rather than a plain system message.
· Create professional looking replies with company logos and branding – maintain a consistent, professional image with all your automated replies. Easy to use HTML editor included!
· Improve and control your users’ Out Of Office replies – don’t let your users send out poorly constructed or inappropriate holiday or absence notifications.
· Reply to the original sender or to someone else, and include other people in the reply – for complete control over who receives the reply.
· Attach files to the reply - add Pricelists, Sales brochures and other Marketing collateral.
· Prevent email loops – avoid mail storms when two auto responders reply to each other!
Redirect email to different recipients or a different domain:
· Reroute messages to a new domain when they are sent to an old or retired domain, and automatically inform the sender that they should use the new domain in future – retire a domain gracefully without risking loss of potentially important messages.
· Redirect all messages for a group of people to a single email address – all messages sent to individual members of a team can be redirected to a central team mailbox.
· Deliver all email for a domain to a single mailbox – no need to set up multiple aliases, simply deliver everything to a single person.
Change the sender of an email:
· Let your users control the email address that they send from – your users may need to appear to be from a different company when dealing with certain clients; avoid the problem of their email addresses always resetting to the default.
· Convert messages from individual team members to be from the team mailbox – avoid the problem of a client replying to a team member’s message and not receiving a reply because that member is away.
Add extra recipients to an email:
· Monitor the messages sent or received by a group of users - discreetly BCC these messages to a mailbox for review by a manager.
· Supervise the correspondence of junior employees – copy a manager on all email correspondence sent by specific employees.
Prevent specific email from being delivered:
· Block messages from being sent by one individual or group to another – abort delivery of the message before it reaches the intended recipient.
Enforce an Ethical Walls policy:
· Prevent delivery of messages between specific groups or individuals, and optionally notify the sender, recipient and/or a Compliance Officer of an attempted breach of policy – avoid situations that could lead to a conflict of interests between departments.
· Processor: x64 architecture-based computer with Intel processor that supports Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology or AMD processor that supports the AMD64 platform
· RAM: 2 GB of RAM per server or better
· Free Hard Disk Space: 350MB (Megabytes) or better
· Monitor: Super VGA (1024 x 768) resolution or better
· Video Card: 4MB of RAM (video RAM or VRAM) or better.
· Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64 (all versions), Windows Server 2003 R2 x64, Windows Server 2008 x64 (all versions) and Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
· Exchange Server Roles: Microsoft Exchange Hub Transport Server
· Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
· 30 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Fixed the following problems:
· An error was thrown when sending email messages to users or distribution groups that started with an asterisk character.
Added the new features:
· When using the “Change sender’s email address to this address” feature you can now specify the Display Name shown. Previously only the email address could be used as the Display Name.