An FFT-based analyzer for audio frequency content displayed as 1/3 octave bars or FFT curve.
It will allow comparisons, magnitude normalization, \".\" averaging, etc. Here are some key features of \"MAnalyzer\":
· Spectrum meter (64-bars), FFT curve or 1/3 octave bars.
· Averaging for real frequency content over time.
· Smoothing spreads energy between ranges of frequencies for perfect optical recognition.
· Magnitude normalization for better optical comparison.
· Freeze mode.
· Copy/paste to clipboard to compare in another analyzer window.
· FFT sizes from 1024 to 16384.
· Overlapping and adjustable windows for maximal precision.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
· VST host
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All plugins can now change default settings - check the big button in Settings/Settings.
· Low-quality zero-latency upsampling algorithm highly improved.
· All multiband plugins now have multiple analog crossovers with slope from 12dB/oct to 120dB/oct.
· You can temporarily activate band link by holding alt key and moving a parameter in multiband plugins.
· Added detection range for modulator\'s pitch detector to filter out frequencies outside of range of the particular instrument.
· Plugins now update all parameters after a preset has been loaded.
· Optimized multiple parameter automation.
· Parametric equalizers now have first band low-shelf and last high-shelf by default.
· Improved flicker free resizing in some hosts.
· All textual edits of time are now in milliseconds to avoid numbers like 0.001.
· Multiband plugins now remember 0%/100% dry/wet buttons when browsing presets.
· Channel modes are now available from the main screen.
· Fix: Smothness didn\'t work correctly upon startu...