USB Bus and USB Device protocol analyzer and debugger, with USB traffic sniffer
Advanced USB Port Monitor is a USB Bus, USB Device and Protocol Analyzer. Advanced USB Port Monitor packs the robust functionality to capture, view and process USB traffic. Advanced USB Port Monitor offers sophisticated viewing and intelligent searching to accurately and efficiently debug and test High (480Mbps), Full (12Mbps) and Low (1.5Mbps) speed USB devices and software.The Advanced USB Port Monitor design enables users to use it with any USB device, extending beyond the lab environment to the personal workstations of USB developers and advanced USB device users. Most users - USB hardware and software developers, advanced users - will appreciate the value and benefit of having a personal USB monitor and analyzer tool to fit their individual needs. Advanced USB Port Monitor can be used as a \"sniffer\" and does not affect the traffic between the host and the device or the software and the host. Advanced USB Port Monitor will allow you to display the packets sent, decode the descriptors, detect errors in peripherals or drivers and measure device and driver performance. When capturing the packets, the real-time statistical display permits you to check the bus status, even before you look at the packets that have been read. These are displayed in a chronological list together with the peripheral\'s address and the endpoint number. To make it easier to identify the packets you are interested in, the software provides filtering and packet color coding functions. It also gives the user the choice of several levels of detail. The information taken from the traffic contains references to the USB specification. Here are some key features of \"Advanced USB Port Monitor\":
· Faster interpretation of USB traffic. Allows to use the program with fast USB devices, such as USB disks, USB cameras, etc.;
· Kernel driver technology with support of WDM, WMI, Power Management, PNP, etc. Allows to reach complete compatibility with the operating system and USB devices, thus provide maximum operating speed;
· Real-time monitoring, logging and viewing. With help of Advanced USB Port Monitor you can view traffic for multiple USB devices simultaneously, at the same moment when a data flow arises;
· Measure the performance of your USB devices. The performance monitor window allows you to evaluate the parameters of the data flow that you device generates or can generate;
· Configurable filtering. automatically exclude non-essential and redundant packets from the monitoring;
· Sophisticated viewing. View URB packets of the USB protocol and IRPs of PnP system, Power management system etc. You can select detalization level of data viewing and get tootips for keywords in the monitor window;
· Detailed USB devices tree. View, explore and browse USB devices and their related devices such as USB drives, with possibility to view detailed information about a USB device (interfaces, endpoints, registry information, class information, etc - 2 pages report!);
· Print all information. View and print detailed information about each USB device, URB or IRP;
· Custom user defined workspaces. You can save the configuration of your workspace during the current session of working with the program. It allows you to easily save your settings between sessions. You can create, delete and save workspaces manually;
· Data export functions (PDF, XML, Microsoft Word). Allows you to save the reports or data to a file with other format for post processing.
· USB port
· 21 days trial
· Continuous program work time is limited. After about 2 hours period a message will be displayed and program stops its work.
· You can export to a XML file first 100 data items only.