Create interactive 3D Scenes for Flash:
· Create your scene or import your 3D models into the CopperCube 3D editor, set camera controllers, materials and more, and click \'publish\'. CopperCube then creates a Flash .SWF file ready to be published on your website.
Create standalone Windows .exe Files:
· CopperCube can create a single standalone Windows .exe with a built-in high speed, hardware accelerated 3D engine from your interactive 3D scene. Easy to distribute and does not need an installer.
Create everything from simple Panoramas to full Games:
· There is no limit in what can be created with CopperCube. Use the built-in panorama editor to create simple 360 degree panorama viewers or the free 3d scene mode to create architectural visualizations or even full featured games.
· 256 MB RAM
· 14 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Includes a few bug fixes with Flash and WebGL.