An advanced dynamic processor with very clear sound designed for mastering, however due to its very high speed and zero latency it is suitable for any purpose.
Starting by 2 compressor/expander units and finishing with advanced custom processing shape editing featuring our incredible MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES) technology,MDynamics is a total dynamic processing solution! Here are some key features of \"MDynamics\":
· 2 independent compressor/expander units with ratios from 1:4 to 20:1 and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
· Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
· Custom processing shape - by enabling this feature MDynamics immediately inherits original processing envelope and you can modify it using our MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology, that lets you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like. MDynamics is very fast even for complicated shapes.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always as ergonomic as possible. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualisation of resulting frequency response with almost unlimited zooming. All parameters are adjustable from the graph with very advanced controls...
· Advanced dynamic detector featuring manual and 4 automatic modes with adjustable limits and speed. Besides standard attack and release parameters MDynamics provides peak/RMS settings and peak hold feature.
· Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know, what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MCompressor performs.
· Adjustable upsampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
· Signal maximization - compressors actually lower the signal above treshold. MDynamics can compensate the reduction to ensure, that if the source has reached 0dB, result will too.
· 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control and other supportive parameters that ease your work with MDynamics.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MDynamics has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Full automation (except custom shapes).
· VST host
· Generates noise from time to time
· Opens the developer\'s website on start-up
· Contains a big clickable region, which opens the developer\'s website What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All plugins can now change default settings - check the big button in Settings/Settings.
· Low-quality zero-latency upsampling algorithm highly improved.
· All multiband plugins now have multiple analog crossovers with slope from 12dB/oct to 120dB/oct.
· You can temporarily activate band link by holding alt key and moving a parameter in multiband plugins.
· Added detection range for modulator\'s pitch detector to filter out frequencies outside of range of the particular instrument.
· Plugins now update all parameters after a preset has been loaded.
· Optimized multiple parameter automation.
· Parametric equalizers now have first band low-shelf and last high-shelf by default.
· Improved flicker free resizing in some hosts.
· All textual edits of time are now in milliseconds to avoid numbers like 0.001.
· Multiband plugins now remember 0%/100% dry/wet buttons when browsing presets.
· Channel modes are now available from the main screen.
· Fix: Smothness didn\'t work correctly upon startu...