The Most Feature-Rich and Comprehensive Window Manager
Actual Window Manager is a technologically advanced utility tool that interacts with the Windows operating system\'s shell to bring the extended manipulation functionality to every window in the system.It allows you to roll up/unroll windows, hide them to the Windows notification area (system tray), keep them always-on-top of others, make them semi-transparent - and many other advanced window actions available both in the automatic way (upon startup, activation/deactivation, minimization etc.) and in the manual way (via extra buttons added to each window\'s title bar or via extra options added to each window\'s system window menu).Actual Window Manager keeps track of all the configuration changes you make to each individual window and applies the changes automatically on-the-fly!In addition, Actual Window Manager operates semi-automatically, therefore you will not be required spend a lot of time trying to understand how it works. Here are some key features of \"Actual Window Manager\":
· Provides advanced abilities to manipulate windows in various ways (both automatic and manual).
· Extends general window management with the ability to group windows within virtual desktops.
Multiple Monitors Extensions:
· Enhances common Windows® user interface for multiple display environments.
· Processor: Pentium II 200 MHz or higher
· System memory: 64 MB
· Free disk space: 6 MB
· Internet Explorer 5.0 minimum
· 60 days trial
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Ability is added to activate a desktop profile at Actual Window Manager startup.
· Monitor auto-arrangement tool is added (see the \"Arrange monitors\" button in the Monitors\' Layout and Settings panel).
· Ability is added to show/hide secondary taskbars both via Desktop\'s context menu and via Configuration dialog (see the \"Unhide taskbars\" button in the Taskbar panel).
· Ability is added to invoke Multi-monitor Background Wallpaper settings via Desktop\'s context menu.
· Ability is added to apply desktop profiles and invoke Desktop Profiles settings via Desktop\'s context menu.
· Ability is added to hide/show the Show Desktop button via taskbar\'s context menu.
· Ability is added to display the Start menu only on monitors with the visible Start button when the Win key is pressed (to get this, disable the \"Show the Start menu for hidden Start button\" option in the Taskbar panel).
· Ability is added to display window\'s current position in a popup tooltip while dragging a window.
· Ability is added...