ISAPI protection filter, protect web site resources with a password
If you would like to restrict access to some files and folders on your web site or make some information inaccessible to the majority of users on the site, Metamatica Software offers a simple and efficient solution: ISAPI protection filter for IIS.With IISKeeper you will easily protect any resources of your site with a password. A protected resource is a folder containing subfolders and files or a single file. You don\'t have to create Windows user accounts. The list of users who have access to protected resources does not depend on the list of system users.For the Cookie authorization mode, the distribution package includes templates of input forms where the user enters a username and password. You can easily embed the form into your site. To protect your site, you\'ll just need five minutes for installing and configuring IISKeeper. Here are some key features of \"IISKeeper\":
· Protecting folders and separate files on the web server;
· Supporting protection via the HTTPS protocol. This protection mode allows you to encrypt information, including authentication data;
· Web application for tuning of filter is included into installation package;
· Providing direct information encryption for Cookie authentication;
Supporting BASIC and Cookie authentication. These authentication types visually differ in the following:
· In case of BASIC authentication, your browser requests a user name and a password in a separate dialog box independent of the design and structure of your site. The error message can be edited or implemented according the design of your site.
· In case of Cookie authentication, IISKeeper redirects the request to the login form if necessary. You can find a sample form in the installation package.
· Counting the traffic used by the user for each protected resource and automatically blocking the user when he exceeds the time or traffic limit for a resource. These parameters are specified when you describe user rights. You can also allow access without any limitations.
· Protecting against attempts to guess the password. IISKeeper allows you to lock the IP address it detects an attack attempt from. The locking parameters are also specified in the IISKeeper configuration.
· Logging the activity of IISKeeper.
· It is easy to install and remove the program
· Internet Information Server (IIS) 4, 5, 6.
· 30 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Optimized of working with internal database