Curve linear-phase equalizer
The MFreeformEqualizer VST plugin was developed to be a FFT based linear-phase equalizer, which can provide virtually any frequency response and may save you when other methods have failed. Here are some key features of \"MFreeformEqualizer\":
· Freeform equalizer with range up to -64dB..64dB editable using MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming...
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MFreeformEqualizer has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Full automation.
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens the developer\'s website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens the developer\'s website.
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All plugins can now change default settings - check the big button in Settings/Settings.
· Low-quality zero-latency upsampling algorithm highly improved.
· All multiband plugins now have multiple analog crossovers with slope from 12dB/oct to 120dB/oct.
· You can temporarily activate band link by holding alt key and moving a parameter in multiband plugins.
· Added detection range for modulator\'s pitch detector to filter out frequencies outside of range of the particular instrument.
· Plugins now update all parameters after a preset has been loaded.
· Optimized multiple parameter automation.
· Parametric equalizers now have first band low-shelf and last high-shelf by default.
· Improved flicker free resizing in some hosts.
· All textual edits of time are now in milliseconds to avoid numbers like 0.001.
· Multiband plugins now remember 0%/100% dry/wet buttons when browsing presets.
· Channel modes are now available from the main screen.
· Fix: Smothness didn\'t work correctly upon startu...