A file and folder synchronization software for Windows that merges bulletproof reliability with an easy-to-use interface
GoodSync uses an innovative synchronization algorithm to synchronize your data between desktop PCs, USB drives, laptops and more.GoodSync combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy-to-use interface. Easy to Use Windows Interface · Do routine multiple folder synchronizations with one click.· Automatic, on-screen, context sensitive hints.· Minimal questions asked before file sync starts.· Multilingual user interface with localized file names supportPerforms real all-way file and folder synchronization · File modifications and deletions are stored in a database.· The innovative algorithm does not rely on file system precision or accuracy.· Actual folder (directory) synchronization.· Virtually any file system is supportedCan be used in various scenarios · Sync data between your desktop PC and laptop (notebook).· Update and backup files over a local network or the Internet.· Synchronize more than 2 directories.· Do data replication and backup between home and work computers.· Synchronize a removable (USB key, flash drive, CDRW) device with a local drive. You will combine the performance of local file devices with the absolute mobility of a removable drive. And don\'t be so afraid of losing your USB key or even of your hard drive crashing: be at ease, knowing you have kept a copy of your most important data
· 30 days trial period
· You can have 3 or less jobs
· You can have 100 or less files and folders in each job What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Normalization: make it work for 3-part combined characters, such as in Korean.
· Do not disconnect after Analyze and reconnect on Sync for Auto jobs.
· Fix errors in On Folder Connect auto mode, it could misfire.
· Run Pre-Analyze script on Foldeer Connect too.
· S3: added s3 server side encryption option.
· Fix computation and display of Server license, used on WIndows Server.
· Renames/Moves: turn On their detection by default in Beta.
· Client-Server Beta: multple bugs fixes.
· Server Setup: request Server ID on the same page where we request User ID.