Standard-based IPSec VPN Client, compliant with most of the popular VPN gateways
TheGreenBow VPN Client is a standard-based IPSec VPN Client, compliant with most of the popular VPN gateways allowing fast integration in existing networks. Full IPSec standards, full IKE NAT Traversal, IP address emulation, strong encryption (X509, AES...), strong authentication mecanisms, high performances, no system overhead, DNS and WINS resolutions supported, operates as a Service, allowing the use on unattended Servers, accepts incoming IPsec Tunnels, optional \'IPSec only\' traffic filtering. Protect your VPN configuration on USB token (USB drive, smartcard) and forbid tunnels to open if your token is not plugged in. Easy to configure and highly efficient, the IPSec VPN Client will also allow peer-to-peer VPN. Here are some key features of \"TheGreenBow IPSec VPN Client\":
· Compliant with more than 120+ Enterprise VPN Router/Gateways
· Easiest & fastest integration in existing networks on the market right now
· Full IPSec, full IKE
· Strong authentication: X-Auth, Certificates, PreShared Key, USB Token, Hybrid Authentication Method
· Strong encryption: DES, 3DES, AES 128/512bits
· Secure hash algorithms: SHA1-2, MD5
· Key group: Diffie-Hellman Group1, 2, 5 & 14
· Flexible Certificate support (PEM, PKCS12, ...)
· NAT Traversal, IP address emulation
· IP Encapsulating Security: mode tunnel & transport (Main, Agressive, Quick)
· Config-Mode support
· Multi-tunneling to several Gateways, Dead Peer Detection, redundant gateway support
· Use USB stick to carry or deploy encrypted keys, password, VPN Configuration
· Operates as a Service, allowing the use on unattended Servers
· High performances, no system overhead
· Enterprise integration with Authentication servers e.g. Radius, PKI, Certificates Authority
· Allow \'IPSec only\' traffic filtering
· Peer-to-peer connections
· Accepts incoming IPSec Tunnels
· Token support: USB stick, Smartcards (Aladdin,..)
· Communication support: DSL, LAN, GPRS-Edge-3G, PCMCIA cards, WIFI
· 30 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improvement: Login X-Auth accepts more than 31 characters.
· Improvement: Removed restriction on SHA-256 & DH14 for one of our partners.
· Improvement: Ability to increase hash from 96bit to 128bit when using SHA-256.
· Improvement: For RFC compliancy, SHA2-256 becomes SHA-256.
· Bug fixing: Combination of SHA2 & DES or 3DES is not working.
· Bug fixing: Access denied error when launching the IPSec VPN Client through an RDP remote connection.
· Bug fixing: \'Open\' tunnel button & menu stays disabled even if tunnel failed to open when user enter wrong X-Auth login/password in popup.
· Bug fixing: X-Auth popup cannot be saved until the user erases login/password fields.
· Bug fixing: Tunnel negotiation fails with error \'exchange_validate failed\' when \'Remote LAN Address\' and \'Mask\' are 0.0.0.0/0.
· Bug fixing: IKE service crash when coming back from Windows Hibernate or Sleep mode.
· Bug fixing: TgbStarter.exe might crash when updating the VPN Configuration in some circumstances.