Centralized portfolio management for stocks, bonds, mutual funds, exchange traded funds, options, cash and more
Designed by professional money managers, and used by investors Worldwide in related forms since 1985, the Investment Account Manager\'s (IAM) purpose is to help you better understand and manage your investment portfolios.Whether you\'re a seasoned investor or a novice, you\'ll find IAM to be a comprehensive and intuitive portfolio management software tool. If you have the responsibility of overseeing and managing one or several portfolios, you\'ll discover many comprehensive features that save time, help you to avoid mistakes, all the while leading to better portfolio management decisions.Get Investment Account Manager and take it for a test drive to see what it can actually do for you! Here are some key features of \"Investment Account Manager\":
· Centralized secure portfolio management - all your accounts on your computer.
· Comprehensive investment tracking features for a variety of asset types: cash, money market funds, US Governments, agencies, tax-exempt bonds, corporate bonds, preferred stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds, common stocks, options, investment clubs and other investments.
· Portfolio Setup Wizard provides step-by-step portfolio creation.
· Download your current balances and transaction activity from your financial institution (if available).
· Detailed transaction accounting for: purchases, sales, dividends, interest, expenses, universal stock split/dividend, spin-off and mergers, tender/exchanges, return of capital, dividend reinvestment plans (Drips), security transfers, short sales.
· More than 40 professional reports summarizing your investments: current holdings, unrealized gains/losses, sold positions & realized gains/losses (tax filing), income received (tax filing), capital gain distributions, commissions paid, security allocation, portfolio diversification, portfolio cash flow projections, tax basis, performance measurements, asset maturity schedule, transactions ledger, and more.
· Multiple portfolio management - separately track each of your investment accounts. Collectively manage all of your investment accounts.
· Cross-referencing by security name, portfolio objective.
· Easy combination / duplication of existing portfolios.
· Combine multiple portfolios on a single report.
· Customizable reports.
· Filter reports for any date range.
· Price your securities via the Internet.
· Download broker activity from leading financial web sites.
· Price alerts to monitor your securities.
· Graph your portfolios\' performance, income, asset allocation, diversification, and maturity schedule.
· Common stock industry/sector and size classification and diversification analysis.
· Fundamental ratio analysis for common stocks.
· Portfolio asset allocation analysis, including the proportional impact of mutual fund holdings.
· Set portfolio target allocations, and identify any rebalancing requirements.
· Mutual fund analysis including diversification, performance, turnover and more.
· Analyze your performance using the time-weighted internal rate of return method and then compare your result to the market indexes.
· Create historical pricing databases to recreate historical portfolios: \"as of\" and \"from-to\" analysis.
· Download stock data from StockCentral.com web site.
· Download mutual fund data from BetterInvesting\'s web site.
· Import stock data from AAII Stock Investor Pro Software.
· Easy Internet links to other popular investment web sites.
· Security lot assignment: first-in first-out, last-in last-out, average cost, specific identification
· Built-in calendar and diary to record important dates and reminders.
· Data importing /exporting to other popular applications software including the most popular spreadsheet and word processing programs.
· Automatic backup and restore features.
· Batch processing of reports to allow for unattended report generation.
· Dual user modes: beginner and advanced.
· Pentium Class Processor
· 512 MB RAM
· 120 MB Hard Drive Space
· 1024x768 display resolution
· CD-ROM Drive
· Internet Access
· 30 days trial