Protect yourself against numerous types of malware
Online Armor++ comes with all of the power of Online Armor, but additionally includes the award-winning dual Emsisoft / Ikarus Dual Antivirus and Antimalware engine! Online Armor protects your passwords and private information from being stolen by blocking the keylogger as it tries to activate. Online Armor\'s behaviour detection ensures that even specially created or new keyloggers are detected and prevented. \"Phishing\" is the name of a scam which uses fake emails and websites to trick users into disclosing personal information. Online Armor checks inbound mail for tricks used by scammers and, depending on the certainty it will warn you or remove the email. The mail filter works with any email client that supports POP3 or IMAP, including Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, The Bat, Incredemail, Eudora and others. Many websites use tricks to install dangerous software on your computer. The type of software can range from the irritating display of popup advertising, through to software designed to steal information or defraud you. In addition, Online Armor++ will enable you to control and select the programs that will automatically start when you open your PC. This can be used to help defeat spyware (it must start sometime) as well as optimize your computer\'s performance. Malicious programs are getting tougher and tougher and often attack other programs (including security programs) to do their nasty deeds. Online Armor has a process guard function which guards not only itself against tampering, but protects other programs from malicious code. Here are some key features of \"Online Armor ++\":
· Easy to use: You do not need a computer science degree to use Online Armor. The setup process is straightforward, and configuration is one-time event and part of the initial installation process.
· Light on Pop-ups: Online Armor\'s aim is not to annoy you with too many messages and when it does gives you message they give you clear options on how to respond.
· Doesn\'t slow down your PC: Online Armor does not slow down your PC.
· Personal Firewall: Online Armor\'s new personal firewall provides awesome protection from inbound threats and complete control of data leaving your computer for the internet.
· Online Banking Protection: Never worry about banking online again. Online Armor banking mode is a standout feature locking down your session while you are doing your banking online.
· Identity Theft Protection: Probably the number one threat online; identity theft ruins lives. Online Armor protects you from phishing and key logging techniques that these criminals use.
· Safe Browsing: This allows you to lock down your online browsing sessions and protect yourself from malicious websites from installing nasties on your machine.
· Prevent Spyware: The program blocker gives you control of which programs are allowed to run on your computer. Known safe programs don’t harass you with popups, and dangerous programs will give a red warning popup so you can prevent them from running.
· Remove Spyware: If spyware gets onto your computer - perhaps because you have accidentally allowed it, Online Armor will allow you to remove it. Unwanted extensions to internet explorer can be removed with a mouse-click. Unwanted programs can be blocked with the program blocker, or removed completely.
· 512 MB RAM
· 20 MB hard disk space
· Internet access
· 30 days trial period What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Greatly increased compatibility and stability with other applications:
· Improved the compatibility and stability of Online Armor in conjunction with products like Google Chrome, Sandboxie, Panda Cloud AV and others.
Overhauled white list settings:
· Canged the white list settings slightly. In addition it is now possible to optionally trust all digitally signed files that were signed using a certificate that hasn\'t been used in connection with fraudulent or malicious activities in the past.
New upload feature:
· You are not sure about a certain program? You can now easily upload it to the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network and get the file scanned using Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
More than 100 other bug fixes:
· More than 100 reported bugs and issues in Online Armor 5.0 are fixed in 5.1. Those fixes include for example a recently reported vulnerability with Sinowal drive-by downloads, freezes during the SCW, freezes when executing applications from network shares, various Online Armor GU...