Auto disable wireless computers when connected to LAN and enable on disconnect
Lan-Secure Wireless Protector Enterprise is a software that automatically disables wireless and other devices on computers that connected to the company network. The Enterprise version supports unlimited wireless computers. Wireless Protector is acting as a server to all protected computers and it needs to be installed only once on any active windows platform that connected by LAN cable to the company network. The software powerful engine can run as windows program or windows service and protect any number of computers by installing a remote service over them. It is also monitoring the protected computers for active wireless auto switch protection. The following devices can be protected: Bluetooth, Imaging, Microphones, Modems and Wireless 802.11 / Broadband (3G / 4G / WiMax) network devices. Here are some key features of \"Lan-Secure Wireless Protector Enterprise\":
· Provides wireless auto switch protection.
· Automatically disable WiFi when connected to LAN network.
· Automatically re-enable WiFi when LAN cable disconnect from network.
· Prevent WiFi network computers from using duplicate network resources.
· Secure un-trusted WiFi connections from being used as bridge connections.
· Enables automatic active protection re-scanning on WiFi network computers.
· Enables automatic exporting capabilities to text file or SQL / Access ODBC databases.
· Provides easy-to-use network administration interface.
· Provides enhanced statistics and reports.
· Provides activity logging tracking.
· Internet Explorer 6.0
· 800 MHz processor
· 30-day trial