Protects against Spyware, Malware, Trojans and Phishing attacks
The Online Armor product was designed to be a revolutionary software that will protect your system against Spyware, Malware, Trojans and Phishing attacks. Provides a blend of usability and hard-wired PC security to ensure a good user experience.This award-winning program is easy to use and provides 100% leak protection out of the box. The powerful \"HIPS\" functions, which is designed to stop all unrecognised programs from running on your computer, makes it possible to protect yourself against new threats and attacks. In standard mode, most decisions are made completely automatically based on Online Armor\'s whitelist - users never need answer a complex firewall prompt again. Online Armor protects your passwords and private information from being stolen by blocking keyloggers as they try to activate. Online Armors behaviour detection ensures that even specially created or new keyloggers are detected and prevented. Here are some key features of \"Online Armor Free\":
· Online Armor protects your computer from external attack and stops private data leaking from your computer. For everyday users, Online Armor firewall is almost silent and very, very easy to use. Advanced users will be pleased by the powerful options available in \"Advanced Mode\".
· Puts you in control of your computer. No program can run unless you give it permission to do so, and you can always change your mind later. For example, if you decide to let a program run which then starts behaving badly, you can \"Deny\" it permission to run - and optionally delete any files it created. Again, we maintain a list of safe/dangerous programs to make it easier for you to decide what to trust.
· Online Armor filters your incoming email. If Online Armor detects a suspect email, it will alert you (and if you run Online Armor AV+ emails will also be scanned for viruses)
Browser settings monitoring:
· Online Armor protects you from unauthorized modification of your web browser settings by external programs.
· Tall Emu maintains a central list of items which are safe or not - so you will only be alerted in the event an unknown or dangerous items are detected. The trust/untrust lists are constantly updated and distributed among Online Armor users via the automatic automatic updates.
· Online Armor monitors the system and alerts you when programs are set to automatically start - and lets you control them.
· 512 MB RAM
· 20 MB hard disk space
· Internet access
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Greatly increased compatibility and stability with other applications:
· Improved the compatibility and stability of Online Armor in conjunction with products like Google Chrome, Sandboxie, Panda Cloud AV and others.
Overhauled white list settings:
· Canged the white list settings slightly. In addition it is now possible to optionally trust all digitally signed files that were signed using a certificate that hasn\'t been used in connection with fraudulent or malicious activities in the past.
New upload feature:
· You are not sure about a certain program? You can now easily upload it to the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network and get the file scanned using Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
More than 100 other bug fixes:
· More than 100 reported bugs and issues in Online Armor 5.0 are fixed in 5.1. Those fixes include for example a recently reported vulnerability with Sinowal drive-by downloads, freezes during the SCW, freezes when executing applications from network shares, various Online Armor GU...