Powerful image/3D/audio files organizer/viewer/editor
3D Photo Browser for Digital Camera is a useful application that allows you to view, edit and organize your images, 3D and audio files.You see your whole photos library thanks to the multi-folders view. It recognizes more than 80 image formats, supports automatic rotation for digital camera images and allows browing in ZIP without decompressing them. You can describe each file using the keywords and information panel then export/import to/from a database or make advanced search based EXIF or keywords critirias. The image viewer includes a wide range of tools (rotate, crop, resize, filters...), slides show, conversion and printing features. Batch command feature allows applying a set of commands to a set of files. For example, you can - in a single step - resize, rotate, then convert to 128 colors a set of images. The screen capture tool is one of the most powerful of the market: if offers still image or movie capture from a window or a defined area, magnifier to assist with pixel-by-pixel cropping, capture preview, application live-state mode enable you to communicate visually with your entourage. Nothing is more simple that printing a contact sheet of a directory content. You control accurately page setup (fonts, colors, etc) and can add information under each image using tags feature. Once your settings done, you can save them in the template library. Export your images to the web using the HTML format. Select the HTML template that fits your needs and let 3D Photo Browser for Digital Camera do the job for you. 3D Photo Browser for Digital Camera offers a wide range of advanced features, which list increases day by day, thanks to the regularly updates. For example, you can manage albums, send images by email (including resizing and conversion feature), rename a set of files, edit MP3 tags, search for files, create AVI or animated GIF from a set of images.
· 128 MB RAM
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen. What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update Catalogue (Ctrl+U) feature now allows to update the Windows Explorer thumbnails.
· Catalogues files are now completely hidden when hidden files is selected in the preferences settings.
· Exif is now supported for TIFF files.
· Pdf, ps, eps, ai (and many vectoriel formats) are now read and written through the free software GhostScript.
· File description (keywords, title...) were sometime lose when moving files.
· Album synchronisation was not always correctly performed.
· Application sometime crashed when exiting.
· Double click on the top left icon thumbnail sometime opened a menu with incorrect entries.
· Clicking on task bar Exit Application menu led to a crash.
· The application locked several folders making their deletion impossible from Windows explorer while its opened.
· Several 3D Photo Browser instances were sometime launched.
· No more messages are displayed while updating thumbnails
· The application was sometime locked when upd...