A spectral mastering dynamics processor plug-in
MSpectralDynamics was developed to be a spectral mastering dynamics processor plug-in is a true mastering revolution! Here are some key features of \"MSpectralDynamics\":
· True spectral dynamic processing - other compressors perform dynamic processing in the time-domain, MSpectralDynamics performs the same actions in frequency domain, where you can increase loudness, balance frequencies etc... There is no way to perform such actions with similar sound quality and features.
· Free-form equalizer - a complementary feature of MSpectralDynamics is a free-form linear-phase equalizer with range from -80dB to 0dB editable using MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
· Power spectrum analyzer - integrated spectrum analyzer gives you accurate view of input and output spectral dynamic profile, gain reduction per frequency and free-form equalizer.
· 2 independent compressor/expander units with ratios from 1:4 to 20:1 and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
· Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
· Custom processing shape - by enabling this feature MSpectralDynamics immediately inherits original processing envelope and you can modify it using our MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology, that lets you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming...
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Resolution, smoothness, slope, threshold shape - spectral detector provides advanced features defining how MSpectralDynamics analyzes and processes sound with various resulting time and spectral response.
· Advanced dynamic detector featuring manual and 4 automatic modes with adjustable limits and speed. Besides standard attack and release parameters MSpectralDynamics provides peak/RMS settings and peak hold feature.
· Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know, what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MSpectralDynamics performs.
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
· 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control and other supportive parameters that ease your workflow with MSpectralDynamics.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
· Full automation (except custom shapes).
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens the developer\'s website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens the developer\'s website.
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All plugins can now change default settings - check the big button in Settings/Settings.
· Low-quality zero-latency upsampling algorithm highly improved.
· All multiband plugins now have multiple analog crossovers with slope from 12dB/oct to 120dB/oct.
· You can temporarily activate band link by holding alt key and moving a parameter in multiband plugins.
· Added detection range for modulator\'s pitch detector to filter out frequencies outside of range of the particular instrument.
· Plugins now update all parameters after a preset has been loaded.
· Optimized multiple parameter automation.
· Parametric equalizers now have first band low-shelf and last high-shelf by default.
· Improved flicker free resizing in some hosts.
· All textual edits of time are now in milliseconds to avoid numbers like 0.001.
· Multiband plugins now remember 0%/100% dry/wet buttons when browsing presets.
· Channel modes are now available from the main screen.
· Fix: Smothness didn\'t work correctly upon startu...