Possess a broad feature set that enables you to address your inventory control needs
Fishbowl inventory possesses a broad feature set that enables you to address your inventory control needs regardless of your business scenario.Fishbowl Inventory was developed as a powerful professional advisors program for consultants in the small to mid-level business market. Here are some key features of \"Fishbowl Inventory 2012\":
· QuickBooks Integration
· Inventory Control
· Order Management
· Multi-Location Part Tracking
· Work Orders
· 5-user version
· 14 days evaluation period What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
One of the biggest improvements in this version of Fishbowl is the addition of a point-of-sale solution called SalesPoint. With SalesPoint, your business can:
· Accept credit and debit cards.
· Instantly process payments.
· Use touchscreen software and a user-friendly interface.
· Integrate with Fishbowl so all sales are reflected in inventory counts.
· Scan product numbers, UPCs or SKUs to speed up the checkout process.
· Fishbowl offers a new cloud-based customer relationship module (CRM) called Pipeline as an add-on to its inventory management software. It can be purchased separately from Fishbowl. You can access Pipeline via tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices.
· Pipeline is currently able to keep track of leads, conversions and customers, as any good CRM should do. But over time we will add new features that will bring Fishbowl into the cloud and give you even more flexibility in when and where you manage your inventory. Click here to s...