Mechanical, Industrial and Technical Calculations for many CAD systems
MITCalc is a engineering, industrial, and technical calculator for the day-to-day needs.MITCalc is a multi-language mechanical and technical calculation package. It includes solutions for gear, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, bearings, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many other mechanical parts. The calculations are compatible with most types of 2D and 3D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro/ENGINEER...) , support both Imperial and Metric units, and are processed according to ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS, Japanese and other common standards.It will reliably, precisely, and most of all quickly guide you through the design of components, the solution of a technical problem, or a calculation of an engineering point without any significant need for expert knowledge.MITCalc contains both design and check calculations of many common tasks, such as: spur gear, bevel gear, timing belt, v-belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, buckling, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, force couplings of shafts, pins, tolerances, tolerance analysis, technical formulas and many others. You also have available many material, comparison, and decision tables, including a system for the administration of resolved tasks. MITCalc is an open system designed in Microsoft Excel to which you can make further modifications or user extensions without any programming skills.You don\'t have to learn MITCalc because you already know how to use it. The straightforward and fully comprehensive user interface with complex on-line help and the \"expert notes\" system will allow you to be more productive in just a few minutes.MITCalc supports simple interconnection of individual parts between either each other, or your calculation, or tables. You can easily customize a solution to any special task you need.MITCalc cooperates with many 2D and 3D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro/Engineer...). To draw a designed solution in 2D or insert correspondent 3D models and their assemblies is a matter of seconds.
· Microsoft Excel
· 30 days trial period What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Engineering calculations MITCalc - modifications into version 1.60
· Full support for MS Excel 2010 (64/32 bit versions)
· Excel 2007 / Excel 2010 calculations saved in binary form (.xlsb)
· Support for all current versions of supported CAD systems
· Resolved compatibility between different versions of Excel, see here for details.
Furthermore, the below described problems have been solved:
· Correction of the accuracy of calculations of the last value for girders (Importance - low).
· Correction of the nonfunctional change of the model for SolidWorks 2011, correction of the window being moved up. (Importance - high)
· Correction of the labelling of units for calculation of spur gearing, inch version (Importance - low)
· Improvement of precision of the recommended minimal diameter of the shaft in the calculations of shaft connections for hollow shafts (Importance - low)
· Correction of the calculation of screwed joints for limit zero values of the \"Factor of implementing the operatio...