Take your passwords wherever you go!
RoboForm2Go - Take your passwords wherever you go! It\'s easy as 1-2-3!1. Plug your USB key with RoboForm2Go on it into any computer, anywhere in the world. 2. Pass2Go memorizes your passwords and bookmarks and logs you into online accounts automatically. Fills long registration and checkout forms too. 3. Pull out your USB key and No traces of RoboForm2Go are left on the computer. RoboForm2Go (the portable version of RoboForm) does not require installation on a client computer, so you can use RoboForm2Go on a system for which you have no Administrator or Power User privileges.Since RoboForm2Go attaches to browsers without modifying system registry, RoboForm context menu and standard toolbar buttons do not appear in browsers. You can use Pass2Go in locked down environments, such as workplace or Internet cafes, without going through hassle of installing software. Here are some key features of \"RoboForm2Go\":
· Save and fill password in Windows (WIN32) applications.
· Non-modal AutoSave presented as a toolbar.
· AutoSave: Show what is being saved in Details view.
· Each passcard contains an icon from web site it logs into.
· Fully support UNICODE: all file names may be non-latin.
· Editors do not use HTML, so they are faster and more stable.
· Scripting of keyboard and mouse click input for applications where AutoSave does not work, such as SAP.
· Use fingerprint reader to enter Master Password, no need to type it.
· USB Flash Drive
· U3 Flash drive (for U3 version)
· Can create up to 10 records
· Can use only the default profile What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Chrome: fix dropdown menus of web page may appear behind the browser window.
· Chrome: fix sometimes first login on a passcard in a window fails.
· Chrome, Opera: fix RF autoupdate not working.
· Firefox: fix crash in JS shutdown function.
· Firefox: fix crashes when RF2Go detaches from Firefox.
· Firefox + Rf2Go: fix handling of Basic Authentication.
· Firefox: fix mini-dialogs are positioned incorrectly when browser window is not active.
· Firefox: implement Search History dropdown, selection search.
· Firefox: fix protected passcards are not shown in AutoFill dialog until MP is entered.
· Firefox, Chrome: several form filling fixes.
· Firefox, Chrome: fix FillForms does not work for Identity with World Region not set.
· Firefox, Chrome: fix Passcards not saving radio button values.
· Internet Explorer: issue warning about presence of McAfee Site Advisor that crashes IE.
· Sync: fix no initial sync when Master Password is stored in SPS.
· Editor: fix texts in Editor are not updated after RF Lang...