A flashcard-like program that uses neural network for scheduling reviews.
FullRecall is a software that learns itself about your memory in order to help you memorize knowledge effectively by scheduling optimal intervals between repetitions. FullRecall uses artificial neural network, which gradually grasps your forgetting curve, to schedule reviews on days when you\'ll be close to forgetting an information. With FullRecall you can learn the most in the minimum time without worrying about forgetting what you have already learned. Here are some key features of \"FullRecall\":
· program is lightweight, small, heavily optimized for size and speed, to save your time
· scheduling of items is done by ANN that learns itself about your pace of learning and grading-habits; scheduling have an auto-final-drill (items you had problems with shows up the same day until ANN decides your grade was enough to schedule item for another day); small randomness in scheduling (to not bore you with the same sequence of items on another day) takes into account how many items are already scheduled on considered days
· Unicode support
· XML and tab-delimited file format support
· support for categories; every category can have own its background color
· basic formatting (bold, underline, strikeout)
· possibility to do everything from keyboard
· multi-platform (Windows 98/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/2003, Linux, FreeBSD, Pocket-PC; planned versions for PalmOS and MacOSX)
· quick install (first: accept the license, second: choose a folder for the database and FullRecall is ready)
· network import/export
· auto-backup in zip file format in a directory/path of your choice
· license (the commercial one, if you\'ll decide to buy full version) is bound to a person not a computer, so you can use FullRecall on many different computers, in many different places: network synchronization, small FullRecall size and quick installation make work with FullRecall in different places easy
· graphical and textual statistics
· automatic warning about badly formulated items that you keep forgetting even though intervals are low, suggesting what to do
· auto-grab-clipboard mode to facilitate in fast creating question-answer collections without direct interaction with FullRecall
· search supporting regular expressions
· further and constant development
· Pentium CPU (or better/compatible)
· database size limit up to 500 elements
· no network import/export: you cannot keep your learning database on a FullRecall server
· no possibility to merge databases
· If you hit the database size limit and don\'t want (or can\'t) buy full version: you can use more than 1 database (every database up to 500 elements). What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Optimizations in duplicate manager to speed-up finding duplicates in all modes (\"exact\" and \"similar\").
· Much faster fuzzy-matching, used in Duplicate Manager and in \"Find\" facility.
· Updated rules in fuzzy-matching: to be regarded as similar, strings of length up to 5 characters cannot have any mismatch, strings of length 6-11 can have up to 1 mismatch, strings of length 12-17 can have 2 mismatches, and longer strings can have up to 3 mismatches; mismatch is insertion, deletion or substitution of 1 character.
· Prohibit setting empty category name.