Provides a development environment that improves productivity
Toad for MySQL Freeware is a software which helps improving the productivity of developers and administrators by providing them an easy-to-use development solution. It also provides utilities to compare, extract and search for objects, manage projects, import/export data and administer the database. Toad for MySQL increases developer productivity and offers access to a solid community of experts and peers for interactive support. Here are some key features of \"TOAD for MySQL\":
· Version Control Integration allows users to quickly check-in and check-out code from within the editor, reducing the risk of errors
· Macro Record and Playback records and plays back keyboard commands, enhancing usability and reducing manual effort
· Database Browser reorganizes and manages objects and object types
· Code Snippet Editor allows the user to create and alter code snippets for expand and collapse code blocks, for faster navigation.
· Security Manager provides the administrator with the ability to permit or restrict user access to specific features of Toad, providing better control over the system.
· SQL Editor enables users to quickly create, execute, modify and save queries, view and edit data, and process DDL commands — all from an easy-to-use interface.
· Fast, multi-tabbed Schema Browser displays and manages database objects graphically.
· DB Extract, Compare and Search utility allows users to quickly compare two MySQL databases, view the differences and create the script to update the target.
· Import/Export utility facilitates the transfer of data from one MySQL database to another .
· Processor: 233 MHZ minimum; 300 MHz recommended
· 256 MB of RAM minimum, 512 MB recommended
· 50 MB of disk space for installation.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
· Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later
· MySQL Network
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Toad now supports Excel 2010.
· You can set the File History Size option to zero to reduce the amount of time required to load the File menu in Tools