Use Airfoil to send any audio, all around your house
Airfoil is an application that will help you send any audio right through your AirPort Express, Apple TV, third-party AirPlay devices, as well as other PCs and Macs. It even works with iOS devices like the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Send audio from Spotify, Rdio, Winamp, and other media players all around your house.Send web-based audio from Pandora and more as well. Send audio from almost any application out! Using Airfoil you can also send audio from widgets and radios like the RadioSHARK, and tweak the audio with Airfoil\'s built-in effects.· Cute Couple!Airfoil was built with one purpose in mind - enabling you to send any audio you want to Apple\'s AirPort Express device. Airfoil works in conjunction with your AirPort Express and any audio player. Use it to send audio to your AirPort Express from WinAmp, Realplayer, Windows Media Player - just about anything. Airfoil and your AirPort Express make a great pair. · Here. There. Everywhere.The AirPort Express is great because it makes it easy to send audio to your stereo system. However you may wish to listen to audio locally as well. Simply turn on the \"Monitor Locally\" option in the Audio menu and your audio will play locally as well as through your remote speakers. Here are some key features of \"Airfoil\":
· Send audio to multiple AirPort Express units simultaneously, in sync
· Optionally play audio locally and remotely as well
· Adjust your audio with built-in audio effects
· Until registration noise is overlaid on all transmissions longer than 10 minutes. What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Airfoil now works around an issue where pulling audio from Spotify could fail.
· A bug which caused certain unicode characters to display incorrectly in Airfoil has been corrected.
· Airfoil Speakers now has a manual Check for Update button in the Preferences.
· Airfoil Speakers now has a Statistics option in its menu, for debugging. Access it by shift-clicking.