A time tracking and billing utility for freelancers.
Fanurio is a time tracking and billing software application, highly appreciated by freelancers for its intuitive interface, flexible timer and ability to produce detailed invoices.This program has the right tools to keep track of time whether you need to round time, use multiple currencies or create invoices with your own layout. This way you will always be paid correctly for your work. Here are some key features of \"Fanurio\":
· iTunes-like mini view to control the timer
· Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux at no extra cost
· Detects idle time
· Imports contacts from Address Book and CSV files
· Invoice and payments reports
· Time and money reports for projects
· Exports invoices to HTML, PDF, Microsoft Word 2007, OpenOffice OpenDocument and other formats
· Creates great looking invoices using custom layouts
· Timesheet import from other users or computers
· Partial payments
· Client statements
· Export time, invoices and payments to CSV or Excel Fanurio runs on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and older, Mac OS X including Snow Leopard, Linux and other flavors of Unix.
· Java 1.5 or greater
· 15 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fanurio didn\'t close gracefully sometimes resulting in corrupted databases or messages that the database is in use by other instances of Fanurio.
· When creating new service items from the\"Select Service\" dialog, the new item doesn\'t use the project billing settings.
· Couldn\'t open files with spaces in their paths on systems running Java 5.
· Can\'t create a service item for a new client from the \"Select Service\" dialog.
· New email server settings were used only upon restart.
· The Shift-F5 shortcut also works for the mini timer.
· The folder chooser was slow when displayed for the first time.
· Didn\'t shutdown gracefully when running on Windows using 64-bit Java.
· The warning that the database is already open is displayed if the database is accessed from two different IP addresses.
· Sometimes crashed at shutdown creating files called hs_err_pidxxxx.log in the installation folder. No data was lost but the message was annoying.