An audio frequency analyzer
MTuner is an advanced audio frequency analyzer created mostly for tuning guitars and other instruments. With the aid of this plugin, you will be able to analyze and tune frequencies.MTuner detects frequency, note and deviation from correct pitch in cents - resolves frequencies in range 50Hz to 2kHz, which is enough for most instruments and vocals. MTuner features a history log - displays more than 20 previous notes, which is useful to quickly convert melodies into notes.
· VST Host
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All plugins can now change default settings - check the big button in Settings/Settings.
· Low-quality zero-latency upsampling algorithm highly improved.
· All multiband plugins now have multiple analog crossovers with slope from 12dB/oct to 120dB/oct.
· You can temporarily activate band link by holding alt key and moving a parameter in multiband plugins.
· Added detection range for modulator\'s pitch detector to filter out frequencies outside of range of the particular instrument.
· Plugins now update all parameters after a preset has been loaded.
· Optimized multiple parameter automation.
· Parametric equalizers now have first band low-shelf and last high-shelf by default.
· Improved flicker free resizing in some hosts.
· All textual edits of time are now in milliseconds to avoid numbers like 0.001.
· Multiband plugins now remember 0%/100% dry/wet buttons when browsing presets.
· Channel modes are now available from the main screen.
· Fix: Smothness didn\'t work correctly upon startu...