Create, print and export folder and file lists
Folder2List is a handy and reliable application designed to create folder and file lists. Important properties such as size, modification and creation date, or the file extension, can be presented in a clear format. Through the support of metadata such as Exif, ID3 and IPTC, the data file information of photos, pictures and music files can be listed. For example, MP3 data lists can be created that contain the artist, album, genre and much more. You can also use the information from digital photos, such as photo location, date taken, camera model and resolution etc., to generate a photo-list. There are numerous possibilities to design the lists individually. With just a few simple clicks, the font, border or the background color, among other things, can be adjusted and saved for later as a profile. Thanks to the integrated real-time preview, the effects of all settings, i.e. column width, font color, borders, etc., are immediately visible. The generated folder lists or file lists can be printed and exported into several different formats, such as PDF, HTML, CSV, TXT, RTF, etc Here are some key features of \"Folder2List\":
Use numerous properties of folders and files:
· When generating the data lists you can use properties like size, date of creation, file extensions. In addition, a lot of the metadata contained in files can be used. This feature enables you to create, for example, MP3 lists that contain artist, album, and genre. Photographers have the option to utilize information like shooting location, shooting date, camera model, and resolution for photo lists.
Sort and filter files:
· The extensive filter and sort functions can be applied to many properties (such as file extensions, image size, and date of creation). By using filters you can include or exclude files and/or folders.
Real-time preview for folder lists or file lists:
· Due to the real-time preview the effects of all settings (such as changes of the column width, font color, and frame color) are visible immediately.
Save settings as a profile:
· The settings made can be saved as a profile for repeated use. Examples are output type, page format, and appearance.
· Intel/AMD CPU at 1000 MHz or higher
· 512 MB RAM
· A maximum of 100 files / folders will be read