Management reporting for QuickBooks classes (cost centers & profit centers)
ManagePLUS displays its copy of your QuickBooks accounts, classes, and transactions in tabbed windows that have extra columns, where you can complete information to associate with specific accounts and classes. It expands the management information you can get from the QuickBooks records you already keep, giving you useful management reports with only a little extra effort.ManagePLUS is beneficial in a wide range of businesses types: manufacturing, farming and ranching, medical offices, professional services businesses, trucking/transportation/delivery, and others--any business which uses the Classes feature of QuickBooks.The most important extra information you can add is something we call management quantities--physical quantities you want to use as a basis for per-unit information on reports.If you want to see each income and expense total on a per pallet of product basis, or per bushel of soybeans produced, or per labor hour, or per tenant month (in an apartment complex), then you\'ll enter the total number of pallets, or bushels of soybeans, or labor hours, or tenant months, and ManagePLUS will give you per-unit information on reports. Here are some key features of \"ManagePLUS for QuickBooks\":
· Detailed Class breakdowns in the P&L.
· Enhanced quantity reporting gives you per-unit revenue & cost information.
· Supports DUAL quantities: your QuickBooks transactions can record the count and weight or volume bought or sold, and ManagePLUS reports provide full information on both quantities, by Account & by Class.
· Spreadsheet-based reports are fully populated with formulas, so you can play \"what-if\" in any report.
· Reports can be exported to Microsoft Excel.
· ManagePLUS is valuable in manufacturing, farming and ranching, medical offices, professional services businesses, trucking / transportation / delivery, and other business types anywhere QuickBooks Classes are used.
· QuickBooks 2003 or QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 3.0 and highe
· 30 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supports full cost accounting based on the QuickBooks Classes list;
· Identify Classes as cost centers/profit centers;
· Allocate accumulated costs from cost centers to profit centers; special Profit Analysis reports;
· Color coding in windows and on reports.