This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components
The name OCCT comes from OverClock Checking Tool. The following application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components.OCCT Perestroika will provide users with two CPU benchmark test (OCCT\'s own test and Linpack) and two other tests designerd for the graphics card and power supply. Here are some key features of \"OCCT Perestroika\":
· Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
· Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, ... )
· CPU and Motherboard detection
· Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
· Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test : Unique feature !
· Multi-language support
What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Brand new interface with real-time graphs !
· Infinite mode is now used as default
· In automatic mode, the IDLE periods are fully customizables
· GPU:Memtest isn\'t available in this release (It is scheduled for complete revamp soon)
· Settings simplified
· Screenshot button (PNG format)
· No limit to the number of cores supported
· Updated to support the newest Intel instructions
· Waiting also for complete revamp (already started - will be DirectX10 based (will run on a vanilla seven and vista). I\'m studying DirectX11 (waiting for a card that supports it in fact)
· Huge update to the monitoring and system information engine (supports Sandy Bridge and Bulldozer)
· Fully customizable real-time graphs (look in OCCT\'s settings)
· Minimum and maximum alert values can be set for every sensor !
· Will install .net framework 2.0 if not available
· Updates DirectX9 if not up-to-date
· New engine for translating OCCT - XML Based
· Older trans...