Use Excel templates to create, calculate invoices and reports, using a back-end database to store and manage all persistent data
Microsoft Excel is a useful application which provides comprehensive data formatting, calculation, reporting and analysis facilities, so many people use it as an invoice creator. However, Excel is a general-purpose desktop tool, but not specialized to store, organize, and manage large amount of data. Excel Invoice Manager combines the advantages of Excel and back-end databases, and let them do what they are best at: using an Excel template to create, calculate invoices and reports, using a back-end database to store and manage all persistent data like customers, products, invoices and payments.The invoice template included is completely free and can be used standalone to create invoices. This means all calculation is done by the invoice template itself, and all Excel tools are available to you for customizing invoices and reports, such as customizing fonts, colors, terms, even formulas for calculating taxes. Yes, without leaving your familiar Excel, you can create very own professional looking invoices!The Excel Invoice Manager COM add-in connects the template to back-end databases, and greatly improves the way you handle invoices. All invoice data are stored in databases, and indexed and organized for fast searching and reporting. The same is true for all customer, product and payment data. Just within one Fill In The Blank invoice form provided by the invoice template, you can complete all tasks related to invoices, such as creating, searching, editing and removing/voiding customers, products, invoices and payments.By simply clicking a button, the generated invoice/reports will be extracted as a standalone workbook, and you can email it out, do some formatting, or save it to other formats, such as HTML, XML, or even PDF (with appropriate add-in). The possibilities are endless -- Thanks to your powerful Excel! Here are some key features of \"Excel Invoice Manager Enterprise\":
· Manage customer accounts / contact information easily.
· Create new customer accounts and view account information without leaving the form.
· Manage products and stocks easily. For example, you can set the Low Limit of the product stock and use the Stock Alert feature to quickly display all products that are low in stock.
· Select product items with one-click of mouse within the form.
· Manage payments easily. You can add, delete or modify payments as long as the invoices is pending.
· Manage invoices easily. You can create, delete, modify, and void invoices with just a few mouse clicks.
· Add or customize your company logo in the template. In fact, you can add any number of images to the template, or remove the existing images from the template.
· Customize the fonts, colors (or patterns), number formats, currency symbols, borders, text alignments...Just open the template in Excel, and right-click the cell and choose Format Cells - try it now and see for yourself how many options Microsoft Excel provides!
· All cells in the template are identified by names. This means that the software does not care which row and column you put a cell in, and you can move the cells if you don\'t like the default locations. For example, if you don\'t want to display the Shipping Address section, just move those cells out of the printable area. To move a cell, just click the cell and hover your mouse on the border of the cell, and then drag it to a new location.
· Use your own paper size and other print options. Click Excel menu File -> Page Setup or File -> Print to define your pint options.
· You can even redefine the formulas for calculating invoices - though rarely needed in practice - Excel Invoice Manager does allow you to redefine all formulas in the template if you want.
· Microsoft Excel/Office 2000/XP/2003/2007
· 15 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New feature - Overselling of product could be disabled by using a new option on the Workbook tab of the Settings window.