All in one offline browser, website copier and file ripper.
NCollector Studio is the all in one offline browser, website copier and file ripper aimed at home users and professionals needing to download full websites or parts of them. The application suite consist of a user friendly Windows application, and a high performance command line tool with similar functionality. Search mode can be used to download photos, videos etc. by just specifying a search-provider and a search-phrase. No other configuration required. Use the offline browse mode to download a website for browsing when an internet connection is not available, or simply archive a fully functional snapshot of a site for a given time. NCollector Studio is very useful for making a certain website available. The mirror mode allows e.g. webmasters to backup a website preserving the exact structure of the original. Individual file types like photos, videos or documents can be downloaded using the file rip mode. Advanced filtering options allows a high level of project customization to download only the interesting parts of a site. Crawled links can be limited using keywords, and files can be restricted by size or dimensions. Here are some key features of \"NCollector Studio\":
· Tired of spending hours on an airplane without being able to surf the web? Download your favorite websites upfront and make them browsable without an internet-connection using the offline browser mode. All links will be translated to local links, making the site usable in your browser even when there is no internet-connection available. Sites can even be distributed on other media like memory sticks, CD or DVDs.
· The file rip mode lets you download any type of files from the web. Specify a starting-URL, how deep to search, and the extensions to download, and off you go. It\'s really as simple as that. If you are seeking more in-depth control, NCollector provides a vast amount of settings to filter downloads on your criteria.
· Quickly download images using the provided search providers that are preconfigured to find the images you want.
· Make an exact copy of a website using the mirror mode. NCollector Studio will download all bits and pieces found on a specified site, making a persistent local copy. The copy has the same structure as the original website.
· .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
· 30 days trial period
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [FEATURE] Automatic update notification
· [FEATURE] Parser based on HTML Agility pack which provides better parse result, especially noticable in offline browse mode
· [FEATURE] lowsrc added as possible link attribute
· [BUGFIX] Html encoded urls not decoded properly
· [BUGFIX] Google images search no longer working
· [BUGFIX] Fixed css parser issue with certain invalid css
· [BUGFIX] Keyword filter not showing when using professional theme
· [BUGFIX] Configuration view displays the incorrect value for \"report exceptions\" setting
· [BUGFIX] Problem displaying the report when target path contains spaces
· [BUGFIX] Minor UI issues
· [BUGFIX] A couple of potential crashes fixed