Minimize any application to a small icon in the System Tray
Actual Windows Minimizer will help you minimize any application to a small icon in the System Tray or to any Screen Edge.This feature helps save the taskbar and desktop space and use them in a more efficient manner. Actual Windows Minimizer is an ideal solution for programs such as e-mail clients (Outlook Express, Outlook, Eudora etc.), audio players (Windows Media Player, CD Player etc.), offline-browsers and ftp-clients, or any background processing programs.You need to configure the program only once: Actual Windows Minimizer will remember all your settings and apply them on next startup. So, you can set up any application just once and this program will always be minimized to tray or any screen edge by your choice. But, of course, you can change these settings any time you want.Actual Windows Minimizer adds right-click context menu. This new menu applies to windows that have been minimized to icons in the tray. Right-click on the icon and the new context menu will pop up to offer you two new actions:· \"Restore Window\" re-opens the icon to a window.· \"Close Window\" closes the window immediately in its icon condition - no need to re-open the window.Actual Windows Minimizer now has multilingual support. It supports English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian and others! Here are some key features of \"Actual Window Minimizer\":
· fast access to hidden system functions via additional buttons in each window\'s title bar
· automation of routine window manipulations
· Virtual Desktops facility
· special tools for multi-monitor systems
· P-III 600+ CPU
· 128+ Mb RAM
· 10+ Mb free space on HDD
· Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Norwegian language is added
· Ability is added to toggle the \"Run the library from the installation folder\" option via program\'s command line (use the L+/L- command line option to turn this option on/off, accordingly; by default, this option is off).
· Window rules (specifics and exclusions) are now compatible with windows of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
· Compatibility with many Adobe products is improved (however, some functions may be unavailable yet).
· Compatibility with Mindjet\'s MindManager is improved.
· Compatibility with TechSmith\'s SnagIt is improved.
· Tracking of window caption changes is improved (in particular, for own Actual Window Minimizer configuration dialogs).
· Title buttons look and behave correctly in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 windows.
· Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 crashed after opening/closing the Chart Source Data dialog.
· Various Adobe products (like Photoshop, Flash, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Illustrator) crashed upon exiting.
· Autodesk Softimage hung a...