Allows to control Web resources used by children
With KinderGate Parental Control, parents can deny access to web sites with adult content and block a wide range of other URL categories, including resources containing malicious software, web sites related to drugs and violence, gaming resources, etc. The tool can also monitor categories of web pages visited by your child without denying access to any resources. The program uses the BrightCloud filtering module with a database of 500 million web sites that is continuiously maintained and updated. In addition, this application will enable you to set Internet access mode when you want to allow or deny access for specific times.In addition to restricting access, you can use KinderGate Parental Control to monitor Web resources that your children visit. The program generates reports of visited URL categories, online applications and games, connection time, etc. You can use the statistics the program provides to determine if Internet restrictions for your child are reasonable or not.
· Pentium II 400MHz
· 64 RAM
· 10 MB of disk space plus additional disk space for cache and log files
· 30 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a special “Filter for schools” category in the Morphological analysis settings.
· KinderGate Parental Control 1.2 has a special utility for editing the bad language dictionary.
· The developers have purposefully worked on increasing the compatibility of KinderGate with various antiviruses.