A helpful tool to always keep windows on the desktop in order that you prefer.
Actual Window Guard is what you need to keep your workspace in optimal condition for efficient and comfortable work. It has many settings helping to organize windows on the desktop and keep them in the order you prefer. It means you won’t have to spend time resizing and positioning windows as it will be done automatically. And there are many other features in the program which you can use to skip everyday routine and get better productivity. Automatic positioning and resizing aren’t the only things Actual Window Guard can do. The tool allows you to minimize and maximize windows on startup, accurately align them within desktop, close irrelevant pop-ups, keep windows on top and prevent them from accidental closing. The program even enables you to change options which standard controls don’t provide (for example, you can remove windows from the taskbar or change individual settings, such as window’s icon and title). In addition, Actual Window Guard supports multi-monitor systems. Not only Actual Window Guard serves well to facilitate your work with other applications but the program itself is very easy-to-use. The interface is made to be intuitive and friendly, so that you can get accustomed to it right away and quickly make needed adjustments. It’s also handy that the tool offers functions for specified types of windows and has features applicable to all types at a time. With Actual Window Guard, it won’t take much time to create and manage a system of rules for optimizing each and every detail of your workspace related to windows. The rules can be applied to windows of almost any types of applications, including x64 ones. Moreover, at the moment Actual Window Guard is the only program of that kind, allowing you to manage command prompt (a.k.a. console/CMD/DOS) windows. Here are some key features of \"Actual Window Guard\":
· minimize and maximize windows on startup
· accurately align windows with any of the 9 positions within desktop
· close irrelevant pop-ups
· keep windows always-on-top
· prevent important windows from accidental closing
· adjust execution priority of particular applications
· P-III 600+ CPU
· 128+ Mb RAM
· 10+ Mb free space on HDD
· 60 days trial
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Norwegian language is added
· Ability is added to toggle the \"Run the library from the installation folder\" option via program\'s command line (use the L+/L- command line option to turn this option on/off, accordingly; by default, this option is off).
· Window rules (specifics and exclusions) are now compatible with windows of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
· Compatibility with many Adobe products is improved (however, some functions may be unavailable yet).
· Compatibility with Mindjet\'s MindManager is improved.
· Compatibility with TechSmith\'s SnagIt is improved.
· Tracking of window caption changes is improved (in particular, for own Actual Window Guard configuration dialogs).
· Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 crashed after opening/closing the Chart Source Data dialog.
· Various Adobe products (like Photoshop, Flash, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Illustrator) crashed upon exiting.
· Autodesk Softimage hung at startup if Actual Window Guard was running.
· If a window was made always-on-top, it ...