ICS File/Feed Import, Export, Sync Events with Google Calendar for Outlook
Highly configurable Sync Solution for Outlook Calendars, Tasks and Contacts with many Web Solutions out there. Stand-alone and background synchronization with Google Calendars, Gmail Contacts, Darwin CalendarServer, DAViCal, Tobit DAVID FX, WebCalendar, EGroupware, EPL, Cosmo, Zimbra, IceWarp, Kerio, Bedework, SOGo, CitaDel, SmarterMail, TibalOS, Zarafa, Horde - or use Outlook as a CalDAV Server e.g. to share with clients using Sunbird/Lightning or ICAL (OS X Leopard). iCAL files/feeds (*.ics iCalendar format) can be synchronized, subscribed as remote calendars and exported/uploaded (WebDAV). Multiple, user-defined configurations allow both simple and complex operations (filtering; adding colors & categories; handling attendees, invitations and reminders). Supports Http, Https, Ftp, WebDAV, CalDAV, GroupDAV, CardDAV, VCARD and LDIF. iCal4OL has a very good support and can run in background. Here are some key features of \"iCal4OL\":
· Sync with Google Calendar incl. recurrence exceptions, guests and deleted events!
· Import & link attendees in a Contacts folder, send Google invitations and reminders.
· Import Filter: by Text (in Subject, Location, Body), Private, Public, Category, only existing events..
· Choose your Calendar (Google and Outlook)
· Prevent/Recognize duplicate events automatically
· Add Categories, Colors
· Select time period by rule
· Export selection: Categories, Colors, Private, Public, Cancelled, select by importfile, updated since last run, modified only..
· Choose VTIMEZONE or UTC-Time for ICS-Export
· Adjust timezone manually
· Outlook 2000-2007
· 14 days trial
· No export/import of events newer than 31 days possible
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· iCloud Assistant [Other] on tab \"Who\"
· Shared Calendars are now recognize as shared
· Tasks (Reminders) will now be recognized correctly (sometimes this folder was recognized as Calendar)
· iCloud Tasks (Reminders) did not sync (error=404), due to a bug of mine, if GUID path containded the number \'10\' (sorry, wrong replace command)
· Google Calendar Sync does not save anymore GlobalAppointmentID of an invitation on GCAL (may trigger an error). Instead it\'s using the to re-find an invitation