An Integrated Development Environment for Oracle Database.
Insight Developer is an Integrated Development Environment for Oracle Database. Whether you are a database or application developer, DBA or Business analyst, Insight Developer offers all essential interface to make you more productive than ever before. Here are some key features of \"Insight Developer\":
Insight Developer connect to the following database versions:
· Oracle8i Database
· Oracle9i Database
· Oracle Database 10g
· Oracle Database 11g
· The SQL Editor is used for most SQL and PL/SQL statement creation, with features such as a tabbed file interface, syntax highlighting, SQL and PL/SQL formatting, auto-completion hints and shortcuts, and much more.
· The Database Browser is used to quickly navigate the entire database for detailed information on various database object using a simple schema-to-object tree view.
Execute Store Program:
· Execute Consolte allow execute stored programs-including procedures, packages, package bodies, and functions-with options for selecting the entry point, previewing the PL/SQL code block, setting IN parameters, displaying OUT parameters, and viewing results.
· The Explain Plan interface, a statement analysis tool, is used to describe and optimize the access paths of your SQL code using both the standard tree and a step-by-step description of each execution.
Integrated PL/SQL Debugger:
· The Integrated PL/SQL Debugger allows a user to diagnose complications within anonymous PL/SQL blocks and underlying methods (packages, procedures, etc.).
PL/SQL Performance Tuning:
· Profiler interface grants the ability to execute and cache statistical information on PL/SQL blocks and methods (packages, procedures, etc.).
· Provides manageability of database sessions, including user and system locks. Allowing the user to kill/disconnect sessions, start traces and monitor open cursors and user queries with execution plans.
SQL Formatter (Beautifier):
· The SQL formatter provides a quick and easy way of formatting SQL statements. The fomatter has different options to allow users the ability to customize the formatter to his preference.
· 30 MB RAM
· Pentium-133 MHz
· 15 MB Hard Disk
· Oracle database
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Code Search - Remember search word.
· Text Editor - Find didn\'t display, after close the tab with Find Dialog open.
· Store procedure Editor - Refresh didn\'t reset the error message.
· Code Search (Mac Only )- Missing Text Editor