Enables normal Windows applications to read and write Chinese, Japanese and Korean
NJStar Communicator enables you to insert Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) characters into your documents, e-mails or conversations. The user can customize the program\'s behaviour and shortcuts for a better experience.There is no need to reboot or install a separate Microsoft Chinese/Japanese/Korean Windows any more! Here are some key features of \"NJStar Communicator\":
View Simplified Chinese website in Traditional:
· There are half of the Chinese websites are in simplified Chinese characters. If you prefer to read only in traditional Chinese characters, NJStar communicator is here to help you automatically. Please use \'Chinese Auto Traditional\' viewer mode.
View Traditional Chinese website in Simplified :
· There are half of the Chinese websites are in traditional Chinese characters. If you prefer to read only in simplified Chinese characters, NJStar communicator is here to help you automatically. Please use \'Chinese Auto Simplified\' viewer mode.
Chat in CJK:
· Read and type Chinese/Japanese/Korean text in your favourite ICQ or MSN / AOL / Google / Yahoo Instant Messenger; making Chinese, Japanese and Korean friends has never been easier!
Send CJK Email:
· Read and write Chinese, Japanese and Korean email messages in Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any web based email client etc...
View CJK Audio/Video Title:
· View Chinese, Japanese and Korean Audio/Video Titles in Winamp, Real-Player, Windows-Media-Player, etc.
Fix CJK Song Title in iTune for iPhone/iPod:
· Apple\'s iPhone and iPod are not able to display CJK dbcs encoded Song titles and artist\'s name in iPhone/iPod. NJStar Communicator can help you to convert the Song titles in iTune from any dbcs encoding to Unicode. Once synchronized to iPhone/iPod, CJK titles will be displayed correctly .
Search/Browse CJK Web Sites:
· Find useful Chinese, Japanese and Korean resources online for your research project; search with CJK native language characters on Yahoo/Google search Engine.
Read & Write CJK anywhere:
· Compose Word documents, Excel spreadsheet in Japanese, Chinese or Korean language, and Correspond with your clients in Japan, China/Taiwan/Hong Kong and Korea.
· 20MB hard disk space
· minimum 256MB memory
· 30 days trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Support the latest web browsers: IE9, Google Chrome 11, Firefox 4/5, Opera 11 and Safari 5;
· New: Support 64 bit Applications on 64 bit Windows;
· New: Support Direct2D and Direct3D Applications;
· New: Support Chinese CNS code, UTF16-BE in Universal code convertor;
· New: Convert Pinyin number to tone, and vice versa in Universal code convertor;
· New: All Chinese IMEs are based on Unicode, capable of input 70,000 characters;
· New: Show the meaning of candidate character by hovering the mouse over it;
· New: Lookup Unicode UniHan and CJK Ext. A/B characters using Radical lookup;
· New: Resize input bar and Radical lookup dialog for larger characters on hi-dpi screen;
· New: All UI comes with English, simplified and traditional Chinese;
· New: Limit the code range for simplified, traditional and HK Chinese inputs;
· New: Option to display inputted Chinese exactly as entered without any conversion;
· New: Portable installtion for use on USB Drive;
· New: Pro versions come with ...