Teach your windows new tricks to keep them well-ordered on your desktop
Actual Title Buttons is a suite of the most essential and popular tools for desktop windows control and manipulation: minimize them to tray, set up priority, apply transparency, make them stay always-on-top of other windows, align, resize, roll up and even \"ghost\" them!Actual Title Buttons lets you add the new Minimize To Tray and Stay On Top buttons to any application\'s title bar next to the Windows standard Minimize / Maximize / Close buttons. Furthermore, users are welcome to make up and apply their own window settings which are also done in a mouse click.Installation, as well as the use of the program, is extremely easy and does not require much time. Once installed, Actual Title Buttons adds its own buttons to the title bar of each window (each button represents a particular function - for example, roll up or align) and provides the list of predefined functions.Actual Title Buttons is useful for those who favor the mouse over the keyboard and want to improve their work\'s efficiency. The special design of the program makes it quick and convenient to operate desktop windows in a mouse click (nevertheless, there is an opportunity to use the hotkeys).Actual Title Buttons is irreplaceable when you have to work with numerous applications at once switching from one to another, which is very annoying and frustrating. Moreover, it becomes quite difficult to distinguish between minimized programs as they get the taskbar piled up.Actual Title Buttons enables you to forget that chaos and proceed with your work not being disturbed by windows mess on the desktop. Here are some key features of \"Actual Title Buttons\":
· Minimize to Tray button: The \'Minimize to Tray\' feature lets you save taskbar space while providing access to minimized applications via the system tray icons. Make your own taskbar less cluttered and more handy!
· RollupUnroll button: The \'RollupUnroll\' feature lets you minimize windows so only the title bars remain visible.
· Stay on Top button: The \'Stay on Top\' feature helps you place the selected windows on top of other ones, so that it were always accessible and couldn\'t be hidden by other windows. Don\'t let these windows annoy you when you busy!
· Send to Bottom button: The \'Send to Bottom\' feature sends the desired window to the bottom of others. In other words, this button hides a window under other windows, but leaves it on the desktop.
· Make Transparent button: The \'Make Transparent\' feature lets you apply transparency effect from 0% (fully transparent) to 100% (solid) rate to any program such as Instant Messenger, Notepad, Outlook Express and others in Windows 2000/XP.
· P-III 600+ CPU
· 128+ Mb RAM
· 10+ Mb of free disk space
· 60 days trial
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Ability is added to display window\'s current position in a popup tooltip while dragging a window.
· Ability is added to assign a custom mouse action for taskbar button click.
· Ability is added to customize modifier keys for the \"Scroll inactive windows with the mouse wheel\" feature.
· Norwegian language is added
· Ability is added to toggle the \"Run the library from the installation folder\" option via program\'s command line (use the L+/L- command line option to turn this option on/off, accordingly; by default, this option is off).
· Window rules (specifics and exclusions) are now compatible with windows of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
· Compatibility with many Adobe products is improved (however, some function may be unavailable yet).
· Compatibility with Mindjet\'s MindManager is improved.
· Compatibility with TechSmith\'s SnagIt is improved.
· Tracking of window caption changes is improved (in particular, for own Actual Title Buttons configuration dialogs).
· Title buttons look and behave ...