A mastering limiter plugin
Kratos Maximizer is a transparent, mastering grade look-ahead brickwall limiter and loudness maximizer. Put it on your master channel to give that loud, commercial quality release out of your mix without squashing effect and artifacts. Kratos Maximizer offers easy control over the loudness level via the main Maximize knob while can also go deeper for more demanding users, giving a control over Texture, Release, Knee, and Ceiling for greater loudness while retaining your mixes original color and dynamics. All music enthusiasts will surely grow to love this new dynamic processing plugin! Here are some key features of \"Kratos Maximizer\":
· 5 available parameters: Maximize, Texture, Release, Knee, and Ceiling.
· Preset Management with 12 preset slot.
· Mono and Stereo applicable.
· Supports up to 96 kHz Sample Rate.
· Compact and straightforward user interface.
· Intel Pentium 4 , PPC G4, or AMD Athlon XP or better (Core2Duo or Athlon64 recommended) with 512 MB minimum RAM
· VST or AU compatible host software
· Will emit silence for every 40 seconds What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Parameter values only appear when you hover over them
· Graphic bugs on several hosts are now resolved
· scroll through presets
· minor bug fixes